Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

It's crazy to think you're going to finish on over 100 points with over 100 goals, yet still not win the league or go up automatically! 

If we do end up in the playoffs(again!), I just hope we can stay focused and earn it that way.

Really good win for Shepshed at Halesowen. Pretty much hands Stamford the title. Feel a bit for the Yeltz they were flying pre Covid - league got cancelled; two near misses and now bottled it in the run up with the manager leaving halfway through this season. Really deserve to be a step 3 club at least 

• Like 1

Kettering added a point away at Southport in their relegation scrap from NNL.

Kettering don't have much quality but have a lot of fight, which leads me to think they'll stay up. 

I see no quality and no fight from Leicester, leading me to think we will go down. That simple!

15 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

Massive three points for Coalville and brilliant support. 10 games to achieve the dream.

Quite fancy Coalville to do. Hope you can, rather you than Tamworth. BTW can we have Ashley Chambers back... honestly but don't have that cutting edge striker. Stenson is a flop, he's on 1k a week apparently!! Joke! Though apparently football club don't pay his wages, it's a sponsor. Good job cause he's awful. 

1,017 in attendance not bad at all at this level including 200 from Coalville.

Also Steve Walsh present at the Boro, grabbed his autograph. 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Quite fancy Coalville to do. Hope you can, rather you than Tamworth. BTW can we have Ashley Chambers back... honestly but don't have that cutting edge striker. Stenson is a flop, he's on 1k a week apparently!! Joke! Though apparently football club don't pay his wages, it's a sponsor. Good job cause he's awful. 

1,017 in attendance not bad at all at this level including 200 from Coalville.

Also Steve Walsh present at the Boro, grabbed his autograph. 

It's a huge week for Coalville starting at Stourbridge tomorrow evening. We have a lot of teams to play who are mid-table or scrapping at the bottom, so with it being in our hands I don't think we'll get a better chance to win the title.

Ash Chambers is having the best scoring season of his career. His all round play is class. I was surprised when you took Benbow off yesterday as the ball stuck every time it was played into him. That said, I don't think Nuneaton had a shot on target.

I saw that on Twitter about Walshy. I once won his Bullet Header award at a summer football camp in Broughton Astley!

3 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Ash Chambers is different gravy. 

Felt Stevo took too long to make a couple of changes. 

We were saying bring Tendai and Ash on and we win the game. 

Get in there 

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I was surprised when we took off Wilson for Connor, but Connor had a good impact on the game, and Chambers got involved instantly with a nice run into the channel. If we can get Timmy firing again, we'll be hard to stop.

4 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Coalville just gotta bring it home down. I tell you what though that divisions relegation battle is gonna end up nuts at the end 

3 places are taken with Bedford, Hednesford and Rushden. Stratford look like getting out of it, possibly at the expense of St Ives who are dropping like a stone. Alvechurch still need a couple of wins.

18 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

It's a huge week for Coalville starting at Stourbridge tomorrow evening. We have a lot of teams to play who are mid-table or scrapping at the bottom, so with it being in our hands I don't think we'll get a better chance to win the title.

Ash Chambers is having the best scoring season of his career. His all round play is class. I was surprised when you took Benbow off yesterday as the ball stuck every time it was played into him. That said, I don't think Nuneaton had a shot on target.

I saw that on Twitter about Walshy. I once won his Bullet Header award at a summer football camp in Broughton Astley!

I think staying injury free is the key now. Still have some potentially tricky away games to navigate but we won’t get a better chance than this.

Any idea if Jake and Thanoj are due back this season ?

29 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I think staying injury free is the key now. Still have some potentially tricky away games to navigate but we won’t get a better chance than this.

Any idea if Jake and Thanoj are due back this season ?

It looks unlikely that Jake will play for us again. I've been told he's out for the season and he finishes his degree at Loughborough this year, so I can see him moving to a club down south.

I did hear Andy would be back for the last few games, but it seems unlikely that he could make much impact with how long he's been out.

• Thanks 1