Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

Wouldn’t call it a bottle job considering the amount of effort and the winning run it took with the games in hand to get them there. 

Loads of fancied clubs in their divisions have fell apart completely in the run-ins due to fixture backlogs (AFC Bury for example) 

• Like 2

Biggest gate was Liversedge in the FA Cup 4th qualifying round, I believe that was 1800.

This will definitely be the biggest for a regular league game though. I feel like we've smashed that record a few times this season lol

I hope if it doesn't pan out that the fans give the players the applause they deserve. We've smashed last seasons points total and they've given us a couple of good cup runs, especially the FA Cup. 

Last minute winners against Ilkeston, Nuneaton, Macclesfield, Notts County to name a few.

I've been frustrated the past few weeks, but if you look at the season as a whole, you can't knock any of them. It's a small squad. We lost our rolls royce cm and best CB for the run in as well. 

It's been frustrating, but the work the get in that position at all was phenomenal. I was questioning whether we could even make the play offs after the loss to Nuneaton at home. What a ride it's been since then.

Edited by filbertway

8 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Redditch only lost 3 games at home all season apparently. 3G pitch too

Redditch have won 11, drawn 2 and lost 7 at home. So, tends to be feast or famine for them.

For me, it's about how many Coalville can score tomorrow as I fully expect Tamworth to win.

• Thanks 1