Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

1 hour ago, Gary Eatfood said:

Redditch have won 11, drawn 2 and lost 7 at home. So, tends to be feast or famine for them.

For me, it's about how many Coalville can score tomorrow as I fully expect Tamworth to win.

I agree, Tamworth aren’t dropping any points tomorrow.

Realistically Coalville are probably going to have to win 5-0 to give themselves a chance.

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

I agree, Tamworth aren’t dropping any points tomorrow.

Realistically Coalville are probably going to have to win 5-0 to give themselves a chance.

Probably. 4 might do it, although Stourbridge have only lost 4 away all season and are unbeaten on the road since last November.

14 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

Probably. 4 might do it, although Stourbridge have only lost 4 away all season and are unbeaten on the road since last November.

I’m hoping they have switched off for the season lost at home to 10 man Mickleover on Monday. 
Come on Stuart, play the kids.

4 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

I’m hoping they have switched off for the season lost at home to 10 man Mickleover on Monday. 
Come on Stuart, play the kids.

I'm hoping Jason Cowley has concluded he's better off elsewhere next season, and has decided not to play tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Arkie Bennett said:

I'm becoming increasingly bored of the Wrexham Hollywood dream story.

I think it's wonderful.

The owners seem genuinely invested in the club and the town and I'm been hugely impressed with everything they've done so far.

McIlhenny especially is a class act IMO. I really hope they win today at home and clinch the title.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

Redditch have won 11, drawn 2 and lost 7 at home. So, tends to be feast or famine for them.

For me, it's about how many Coalville can score tomorrow as I fully expect Tamworth to win.

Redditch lost the Worcestershire FA Cup final to a lower league side on Tuesday so they're already on their holidays lol

Considered popping down there later on as they're only 5mins away but can't remember the last time I ever saw them win, probably suits you all for me to stay away lol

2 hours ago, Arkie Bennett said:

I'm becoming increasingly bored of the Wrexham Hollywood dream story.

I'm not questioning what they've done as owners, but what grinds my gears is every single article you see online about Wrexham is accompanied by a picture of the pair of them. Which is absolutely fine if the story is about or involves them two, but when its a bloody match report?

They've broken all sorts of records this season but I couldn't name any of their players except the guy that's called bucket loads and Foster. Just seems to me the players don't get the recognition they deserve, not without digging deep for it anyway 

1 hour ago, Stinky said:

Redditch lost the Worcestershire FA Cup final to a lower league side on Tuesday so they're already on their holidays lol

Considered popping down there later on as they're only 5mins away but can't remember the last time I ever saw them win, probably suits you all for me to stay away lol

Well beaten by Stourport by all accounts. That said, the final day can produce strange results.

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

Coalville winning 3-0

Tamworth winning 2-0

1 goal in at the moment....tense 45 mins coming up

Great 1st half and in isolation a good result for Coalville but unfortunately not to be today, title was lost at home to Bromsgrove and last Saturday at Stratford. 
Really hope the lads can pick themselves up and go again in the playoffs. Rushall won’t be easy on Wednesday, I see they have managed to rest most of there team today.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Mullin again with his 45th of the season. Remarkable achievement.

20 mins from the title. The Racecourse is absolutely bouncing.

Could have been playing in league one with Cambridge.  Took a pay cheque from Wrexham to drop down 2 divisions.