Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Joe Worrall

WORR CHEST 

Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers eyeing Joe Worrall – but defender will stay at Nottingham Forest if they are promoted

LEICESTER are checking on Joe Worrall with mixed feelings as Nottingham Forest attempt a return to the Premier League.

Brendan Rodgers wants to see the centre-back do well as he sizes him up for a summer bid to sort out his leaky defence.

Leicester are eyeing Nottingham Forest's Joe Worrall But if Forest, who beat Sheffield United 2-1 yesterday, make it through the play-offs then Worrall, 25, is likely to stay to fulfil his dream of playing in the top flight.

If they fail, Forest know a player or two will have to be sold — and both Worrall and Brennan Johnson would bring in the cash needed to balance the books.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Thought he was slow when I saw him 

He still beats Vestergaard by a good 10 seconds in the 100m sprint. 

72B2682E-A914-4737-8D65-BFBC53E67633.gif

Edited by Sly
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

WORR CHEST 

Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers eyeing Joe Worrall – but defender will stay at Nottingham Forest if they are promoted

LEICESTER are checking on Joe Worrall with mixed feelings as Nottingham Forest attempt a return to the Premier League.

Brendan Rodgers wants to see the centre-back do well as he sizes him up for a summer bid to sort out his leaky defence.

Leicester are eyeing Nottingham Forest's Joe Worrall But if Forest, who beat Sheffield United 2-1 yesterday, make it through the play-offs then Worrall, 25, is likely to stay to fulfil his dream of playing in the top flight.

If they fail, Forest know a player or two will have to be sold — and both Worrall and Brennan Johnson would bring in the cash needed to balance the books.

Didn’t realise it was Nixon writing the story. 

18 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Looks like another Maguire. Slow and easily turned. Gerrimin then sell to Manure for 80m.  

On 15/05/2022 at 12:04, LestaLad said:

BR can eye him no problem, but just do not sign him under any circumstances.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm, it’s a pass from me I think, too slow. There are other Forest players we should be looking at though,.. both Johnson and Spence can be a success in the prem. Zinkernagel has also been impressive when I’ve seen him play, he has something about him.

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

He was rotten in the season he was up in Scotland, Edouard terrified him every time we played them.

Not seen much of him at all since he went back south so he's maybe improved as he seems to have fostered a bit of a reputation for himself now.

Plenty of players have a poor season like Worrall did in Scotland and then go on to revitalise their career elsewhere.

He is now one of the best CB’s in the championship and highly rated.

Worrall is someone we have tracked for years and is a leader on the pitch. He’s also at a good age and entering his prime years. Our recruitment team must see something in him :dunno:.

Think this is just paper talk to be honest. 

29 minutes ago, Shane said:

Plenty of players have a poor season like Worrall did in Scotland and then go on to revitalise their career elsewhere.

He is now one of the best CB’s in the championship and highly rated.

Worrall is someone we have tracked for years and is a leader on the pitch. He’s also at a good age and entering his prime years. Our recruitment team must see something in him :dunno:.

Think this is just paper talk to be honest. 

Lack of pace scares the shit out of me after seeing how unsuitable Vestergaard has been and Worrall would cost easily the same and then some. Much much better defenders that would improve us out there for less.

Niakhate at Mainz and Ndicka and Frankfurt both available for €20m or less.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Lack of pace scares the shit out of me after seeing how unsuitable Vestergaard has been and Worrall would cost easily the same and then some. Much much better defenders that would improve us out there for less.

Spot on Ric, he’s certainly low down on the list of CB’s i’d want us to sign. But I don’t think he’s the bad player some are making him out to be. 

Ndicka is the best option available imo.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

you'd hope the club would have these 2 on the CB list but i doubt they will