Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Watford A Match Thread

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

There any reason why Kasper got dropped?

According to FoxesTalk it's Kasper's elaborate ploy to force a move to Newcastle or something.

Or perhaps it's the manager picking the reserve keeper in a dead rubber game. 

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Just goes to show that Rodgers is scared of his own shadow. Soon as there is nothing to play for or no pressure we look half decent going forwards again.

Since he aint going anywhere he needs to get over this next season. 

Exactly this. Although I wouldn't hold my breath...

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

The annoying thing is, we've seen how utterly superb and solid Soyuncu can be. Brendan has quite literally ruined him.

As much as I slate Brendan for stuff the demise of Soyuncu can’t be pinned on him. Its more likely along with Tielemans he’s decided he doesnt want to be here anymore and isn’t focusing as much as he should be. 

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

The annoying thing is, we've seen how utterly superb and solid Soyuncu can be. Brendan has quite literally ruined him.

There were reports his head had been turned since the start of this season with Barca v interested. Some from "ITKs" who get the odd thing right

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Soon as Brendan took on the Turkey job part time, I knew Cags was doomed

Edited by Dahnsouff

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Thrown him under the bus as he has with others. You never heard fergie slag his players of in public.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

i think Soyuncu regressed quite a bit after Turkey’s horrendous Euro 2020 performance.