Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Jon Moss

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Jon Moss hasnt gone out his way to give decisions against us. 

Jon Moss is that bad a referee he has wronged nearly every club he has officiated in his career. 

I completely agree. I don't hate jon moss. I don't think he's actively trying to to punish us, or favor one side over another. I just think refereeing at the top level is an insanely challenging job, and he's not particularly good enough to do it. I almost feel bad for him... almost lol

Guest TheBear
4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Jon Moss hasnt gone out his way to give decisions against us. 

Jon Moss is that bad a referee he has wronged nearly every club he has officiated in his career. 

Disagree with this, he had been consistently awful for us every time he referees us there seems to be against us. I've never seen him ref us favourably or even in an unbiased manner.

1 hour ago, Father Ted said:

Seen as Jon Moss’ last ever refereeing game is ironically ours on Sunday, can we all please make it a memorable one for him?

He has consistently gone out of his way to give decisions against us over the years, from Forest away under Sven to West Ham in the title winning season. 

Forget about the game, this bloke deserves every chant he will receive on Sunday so let’s all club together for one last time and ruin his swansong. 

I can’t give you any examples other the the Jeff penalty in the West Ham game but he also has given us some questionable stuff too. At least in my head he has

Seriously, has he been that bad to us lately? 

The horror show in the Forest game seems like a lifetime ago and he even ended up giving an extremely soft pen to Schlupperman in the West Ham game. I feel like Pawson is the one consistenly having a mare when reffing us.

• Like 2