Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Jon Moss

1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Moss is incompetent. Period. And I know it it is a cliche, but he has had it in for Leicester City, at from that West Ham game. The booking on Vardy was just a bad decision on its own, even ignoring the implications on the season. The soft penalty for us was just his way of trying to correct his original poor decision: So bad refereeing to cover bad refereeing. But since then, he has been especially poor against us.

Personally, and I admit the bias, I think he didn't like being called a bad name by Vardy, especially because Vardy had a point. Unlike some referees, he doesn't actually like to be the center of attention, and that game put his face all over the back pages. He was tagged as the guy who tried to end the fairy tale, and he has resented us ever sense. (Again, I admit my bias.)

Been that way before that game. Made one of the worst decisions in my time at Forest. It showed a clear lack of composure of his behalf where he clearly got involved with the atmosphere 

• Like 1

Jamie will give Jon Moss his famous and very extra strong "Vardy bomb" before the match.

Moss will sleep through his FINAL WHISTLE on the pitch...and thank God I"ll never have to get upset with him again.

A good day for the whole PL    :appl:

50 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The football club should print some oversized flags of this image for fans to wave on Sunday...

https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_34543ba2571522ab70b8e92db17decc6.jpg

Give Moss a life-size bronze trophy of Vardy's pointing finger, complete with cast

• Like 2

Absolute cnut of a man. Can never forgive him for sending Vardy off against West Ham. I know he evened it up with the dodgy pen for us at the end but sending Vardy off in the way he did was absolutely disgusting! Almost felt premeditated and that he would take any chance he could to get at us/Vardy. No doubt he'll be more hideous than ever on Sunday as he'll give even less of a shit now about giving bad decisions. 

6 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Jon Moss hasnt gone out his way to give decisions against us. 

Jon Moss is that bad a referee he has wronged nearly every club he has officiated in his career. 

To be fair, against west ham he managed the unusual feat of being booed by both sets of fans

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

The three retiring will make way for the next three referees who fans will castigate, accuse of having an agenda against their club and generally abuse. As I've said before, it's absolutely amazing that referees have an agenda against every single club, but also conveniently are pro-the club you don't like, or your closest rival.

You get the standard of refereeing you deserve, and the way we treat ours means the low standard people perceive is exactly the outcome. Referees in England have been "shit" for decades and guess what, they'll be "shit" for decades to come because we're blinkered idiots who can't put aside our biases.

Do referees make mistakes? Yes? Is it because they're human and football decisions are, by and large, subjective? Yes? Are there flaws in the refereeing system? Yes.

Referee abuse also enables and emboldens people to act the same in the lower league and Sunday league game, draining away people who want to do it, which conversely drains away people who might want to take it up as a profession. Limit the numbers and you limit the talent pool.

Exactly this.

Its funny actually as since the West Ham game, where he was truly dreadful no denying. I’ve made a point of coming on here and applauding the numerous decent games he’s had officiating us in the subsequent six years.

Obviously there were very few who were brave enough to agree with me but there was also never one argument made against anything I said.....funny that.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

47 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Never been as angry in a stadium as Forest away and West Ham at home with his refereeing completely ruining the match. Two games where everyone in the stadium was amazed at how poor the decisions he was making were.

He’s stolen a living for years now - so incompetent.

Exactly this,

west ham is the only game I have ever walked out on as i could no longer watch the man was blatenly cheat us. I watched the dubious penalty he gave us to even up his mistake in the concourse.

In the pic a few posts above of  Vardy pointing at him his mouth is shaped like he saying cheat? Or fat bastard one of the two..........

3 minutes after he gave a penalty against Morgan at a corner in the 85th minute, we had a corner and a West Ham player had his arms all over  Huth's neck so he couldn't jump.  Jon Moss chose not to see it.  For Vardy's first yellow, he clearly got to the ball first. The second yellow for diving, Moss was about 30 yards behind the play and didn't have a clear view.   He's the worst  in the premier league.

• Like 4

Moss still gave us a late penalty against West Ham, which leveled the game. Also Vardy did dive in the box, he jumped up and wrapped his leg around Ogbonna or whoever it was before then arms up screaming at the ref for a foul ... he was already on a yellow, which shouldn't have been a card at all, to be fair. Forest was a bump in the road, it was the beggining of the end of Sven's time here, dodgy cards for Kasper though. That's all the Moss damage I can think of.

Just hope the banter is done in jest anyway. Stay classy, we've only come out stronger.

• Like 1

I would like to see a pitch invasion where all our fans give him a standing ovation using our clappers and proceed to show him 30,000+ red cards and point the cvnt out of the stadium but not before heading to var lcfc command centre where Jamie Vardy confirms the red card, runs onto the pitch and yells "chat shit get banged".

• Like 1