Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Jon Moss

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

What does a referee do after they retire?

I don't know, what does a referee do after they retire? (awaits punchline...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Is Robbie Savage going to be there on Sunday to mark the occasion of Mr Moss’s retirement by unloading a rancid smelling log in the Referee’s Lavatory Pan?   

1 hour ago, foxgas said:

With this incompetent,biased buffoon in charge,what's the odds on Jamie Vardy  starting next season on a three gam ban?

He sent Vardy off due to his sheer incompetence. 

He deserves nothing less than a hostile response - He's extremely unprofessional - An absolute bellend of a man 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

2 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Seen as Jon Moss’ last ever refereeing game is ironically ours on Sunday, can we all please make it a memorable one for him?

He has consistently gone out of his way to give decisions against us over the years, from Forest away under Sven to West Ham in the title winning season. 

Forget about the game, this bloke deserves every chant he will receive on Sunday so let’s all club together for one last time and ruin his swansong. 

For some reason I think he'd be quite insulted if we cheered him, rather, I think a derogatory chant should be made in his honor instead.

1 hour ago, Jonezy said:

Seriously, has he been that bad to us lately? 

The horror show in the Forest game seems like a lifetime ago and he even ended up giving an extremely soft pen to Schlupperman in the West Ham game. I feel like Pawson is the one consistenly having a mare when reffing us.

Can’t agree with you here!

Referees have come and gone over the years but this guy is probably the most arrogant incapable referee I have seen in the last 45 years following City!

I was at Forest that day but the W Ham game he completely changed the game in which we were trying to win a league - whether Vardy won a pen or not he should never ever have been booking him because it was clearly a coming together - at one nil we were in control and the muppet single-handedly could have changed that season and yes he gave a dodgy pen at the end but it would never have been needed had he not been incompetent.

Blokes also a complete arrogant so and so having met him - good riddance I say !!

not bitter at all 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

He and Mike Dean have planned a hell of a retirement do.

1210221239_MDretires.JPG.d8d7da6761735fc145c5555782431600.JPG

They've invited dozens of PL players and coaches from their long careers.

11 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Can’t agree with you here!

Referees have come and gone over the years but this guy is probably the most arrogant incapable referee I have seen in the last 45 years following City!

I was at Forest that day but the W Ham game he completely changed the game in which we were trying to win a league - whether Vardy won a pen or not he should never ever have been booking him because it was clearly a coming together - at one nil we were in control and the muppet single-handedly could have changed that season and yes he gave a dodgy pen at the end but it would never have been needed had he not been incompetent.

Blokes also a complete arrogant so and so having met him - good riddance I say !!

not bitter at all 😂

Moss is incompetent. Period. And I know it it is a cliche, but he has had it in for Leicester City, at from that West Ham game. The booking on Vardy was just a bad decision on its own, even ignoring the implications on the season. The soft penalty for us was just his way of trying to correct his original poor decision: So bad refereeing to cover bad refereeing. But since then, he has been especially poor against us.

Personally, and I admit the bias, I think he didn't like being called a bad name by Vardy, especially because Vardy had a point. Unlike some referees, he doesn't actually like to be the center of attention, and that game put his face all over the back pages. He was tagged as the guy who tried to end the fairy tale, and he has resented us ever sense. (Again, I admit my bias.)

2 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

An absolute fat fool who should have been no where near the Premier League. Should have known his level and stayed Sunday League. Huge ego and huge twonk

He'd be good at rolling down a hill and missing any relatives in his way :tumbleweed:

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

Some will go to VAR. They’ll have all earnt enough to live comfortably. Whilst doing speaking events etc. 

Hope we don’t give this joke of an official a guard of honour like some clubs have given to other retiring referees. 

3 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Seen as Jon Moss’ last ever refereeing game is ironically ours on Sunday, can we all please make it a memorable one for him?

He has consistently gone out of his way to give decisions against us over the years, from Forest away under Sven to West Ham in the title winning season. 

Forget about the game, this bloke deserves every chant he will receive on Sunday so let’s all club together for one last time and ruin his swansong. 

He did give us a dubious penalty in that west ham game

2 hours ago, majaco said:

John Moss is my list of worst ever referee.   If he ruins the.match against Southampton,  he will show some consistency (not something he's known for).

I

He's nowhere near as bad as Lee Mason, Mike Jones or Craig Pawson.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Peckfortonfox said:

I can’t give you any examples other the the Jeff penalty in the West Ham game but he also has given us some questionable stuff too. At least in my head he has

Unfortunately had already sent Vardy off for simulation though.

This is from a news article after the West Ham game, nothing much has changed in the 6 years since then

the referee’s performance “was terrible”. “I thought the game was too big for him,” “A referee in these big games has got to show composure. You got to have body language that is positive. He started off his performance by cautioning Vardy and the first yellow card was where it all started to go wrong. It wasn’t a caution. It then set the trail going for what was a disastrous afternoon from a refereeing point of view. He lost credibility in the eyes of both sets of players and both sets of fans.”

“He doesn’t understand tempo management. It is like the team manager saying to the players: ‘Look lads, slow it down a bit’. The referee can do that. He is in control, he orchestrates the tempo of the game. He didn’t do that. He went from one chaotic decision to another one. He lost all credibility.”

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1