Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Jon Moss

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I would like to see a pitch invasion where all our fans give him a standing ovation using our clappers and proceed to show him 30,000+ red cards and point the cvnt out of the stadium but not before heading to var lcfc command centre where Jamie Vardy confirms the red card, runs onto the pitch and yells "chat shit get banged".

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Hopefully the clappers have been printed red on one side so at full time we can unfold and give him the “send off” he deserves…30,000 red cards, accompanied by “off,off,off” equating to one collective “V” sign.

Ha, great minds and all that!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

To the tune of Lord of The Dance:

Jon Moss, a shitty referee
Two yellow cards cos you couldn't see
And the Leicester thought you're the worst we've ever seen
But at least you're not that c*** Mike Dean

That's just brilliant,

anyone from the singing section on here that could get this going?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

The three retiring will make way for the next three referees who fans will castigate, accuse of having an agenda against their club and generally abuse. As I've said before, it's absolutely amazing that referees have an agenda against every single club, but also conveniently are pro-the club you don't like, or your closest rival.

You get the standard of refereeing you deserve, and the way we treat ours means the low standard people perceive is exactly the outcome. Referees in England have been "shit" for decades and guess what, they'll be "shit" for decades to come because we're blinkered idiots who can't put aside our biases.

Do referees make mistakes? Yes? Is it because they're human and football decisions are, by and large, subjective? Yes? Are there flaws in the refereeing system? Yes.

Referee abuse also enables and emboldens people to act the same in the lower league and Sunday league game, draining away people who want to do it, which conversely drains away people who might want to take it up as a profession. Limit the numbers and you limit the talent pool.

There was me thinking this was more down to moss being too fat, slow and unfit to keep up with the modern game. Has been for a long time, should have retired a long time ago.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CUJimmy said:

Just seen Vards on SSN …

“What is your abiding memory of that season”

”Being sent off by Jon Moss” 😂

it’s not going to end well tomorrow is it?

868597969_JVpoint.JPG.490dd589dc729d633b2100afbb88cc3b.JPG

The lad's cleaned up in six short years.

406151517_JVoutsidecourt.JPG.eb3e90c08ad4ee23fa4a394dc84058f7.JPG

But I recognize that look.  He's going to be a velociraptor among the prey.

The sickening thing is you can see him laughing off cries of ‘wanchor’ if they present him with something because ‘that’s part of the game’. Jon, I need you to know we hate you and you’re awful at your job…

Edited by KFS

4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Thought so for over a year, but I can see why he called it as he did. He's usually reffed well at our place since (fingers & everything else crossed!)...

Oh I agree with the second point the witch hunt is embarrassing but we are really bad at letting things go.

Its a bad decision in context of the modern game, you can’t be booking every player that goes down easily in the box under some contact. Wasn’t the worst one he made that afternoon either though.

• Like 3

For the second yellow Vards simulated a foul by jumping up and wrapping his legs around the defender, then arms aloft screaming at the ref for a pen - he was already on a yellow card!

It was a fiesty match, alot to play for between two confident sides. I can understand why Jamie tried it, but it was daft. The first yellow however was never a booking, Moss got that wrong and so the red shouldn't have happened, but it's gone now, it's in the past. We won the Premier League, we've been a division above Forest for nearly a decade, so Moss's decisions haven't really effected much. Let it go, he's retiring now. Ta ra

The Premier League's stance on anti racism is exposed for all its virtue signalling substance by their selection of who they choose to officiate games.

Unfit, old, white, men. They are so poor that replacing them with a more diverse selection of officials could easily improve quality. It's difficult to imagine it getting worse.

It's a boys' club.

The Premier League is the epitome of inauthentic PR machines that perpetually churn out shite, none of which does absolutely anything to better any cause. I'd argue it's a contributing factor to the more troubled society we're seeing. Nobody's buying it and it just fuels the fire.

To bring it back to topic somewhat, yes, refereeing in this country is woeful, and Moss deserves every chant, boo and jeer he gets tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davieG said:

What I love about that clip is "being sent off by Jon Moss" ... not "by the referee" not "in the West Ham game" not "as we were closing in on the title"...6 years later, and Vardy isn't at all holding a personal grudge!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Was a dire decision tbf.

He gave the impression that he was itching to give the red card. Vardy had got an advantage over the defender and was brought down. If you look at closely Vardy actually stands on the defenders foot which unbalances him and he goes down. To give a red card against Vardy was a bloody dire decision and looks no better with the passing of time. The man is a complete buffoon.

35 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

He gave the impression that he was itching to give the red card. Vardy had got an advantage over the defender and was brought down. If you look at closely Vardy actually stands on the defenders foot which unbalances him and he goes down. To give a red card against Vardy was a bloody dire decision and looks no better with the passing of time. The man is a complete buffoon.

Thank goodness it was not the turning point we all feared. If he did give us a dodgy penalty to even up then Ulloa still had nerves of steel to put it away

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I think we should be nice to him he seems to give us the rub of the green these days

Have you read the room?

You have marked yourself out as a strong minded individual.  But I completely disagree with you.  Moss is not fit to referee.  If he spoils the game tomorrow,  I will not be surprised and I will do many swearings.

My wife does not like football;-she doesn't follow it at all.  However, she is aware of Moss and his work because of my partially insane rantings season after season.