Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Jon Moss

16 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

How come we were allowed to bring on 4 subs? Is that a new rule or did big Jon go out with a bang?!

Southampton made a concussion sub so opposition are allowed an extra sub too. Guess it prevents clubs taking advantage of the extra sub so they allow the opposition an extra one too. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Southampton made a concussion sub so opposition are allowed an extra sub too. Guess it prevents clubs taking advantage of the extra sub so they allow the opposition an extra one too. 

Yeah saw that I was gonna say surely he couldn’t be that bad. 

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

For me, he lost control of the game, what was that thing before the kick off, after our first goal?

Fat wnker.

Southampton were moaning that the ball went back to us instead of them. 

I thought in the first half he was quite lenient. Could have easily dished out a couple of cards. 

• Like 1

Moss was far too laissez faire at several points, to the detriment of both teams, and I agree with those who suggest he was in danger of losing control of the whole thing.

And what is VAR for? Fofana might have had another broken leg. It was an horrendous tackle. Poor of Moss to miss it. Awful for VAR not to pick it up and send Moss to review.

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I thought in the first half he was quite lenient. Could have easily dished out a couple of cards. 

I think Schmeichel actually meant to give it back to their keeper but their defender and our strikers didn’t realise so played on. 😂

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

For me, he lost control of the game, what was that thing before the kick off, after our first goal?

Fat wnker.

Southampton were in possession of the ball before the collision and stoppage so the ball should have gone back to them..

Anyone think Kasper and Vardy were taking the piss out of him.

Vardy dive was almost identical to game against West Ham

and then Kasper held onto the ball like he did against Forest when he got sent off

regardless… what a useless excuse of a ref, good riddance

Edited by eblair
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, eblair said:

Anyone think Kasper and Vardy were taking the piss out of him.

Vardy dive was almost identical to game against West Ham

and then Kasper held onto the ball like he did against Forest when he got sent off

regardless… what a useless excuse of a ref, good riddance

I was just going to post similar thoughts. It was almost as if they were daring him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Fat wnker.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Southampton were in possession of the ball before the collision and stoppage so the ball should have gone back to them..

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

I think Schmeichel actually meant to give it back to their keeper but their defender and our strikers didn’t realise so played on. 😂

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

To be fair, I think I was one of very few people in the ground to notice Kasper clearly signal he was just gonna kick it back to Southampton and give them back possession, Vardy obviously didn't :D

He made the run the through, the 2 Southampton Centre halves naturally reacted, where as the rest of the team didn't.

Didn't sit right with me that we scored in that manner but it didn't matter in the end with the scoreline and a very meaningless game

• Like 1

On 20/05/2022 at 14:45, TheBear said:

Disagree with this, he had been consistently awful for us every time he referees us there seems to be against us. I've never seen him ref us favourably or even in an unbiased manner.

Sounds like he went out of his way to help us today

48 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

😂 Brilliant.

He was alright today I think on the whole, I did miss the mix up the for the first goal though as I was doing a line in one of the toilet cubicles.

(Joke, my daughter was having a shit)  

What actually happened? VAR check? (On the goal, not the shit 😂)

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

A guy behind me in K1 came up with something very funny - he re-worded the Soyuncu song, making it about Jon Moss, with the final lines 'we don't need you, we've got Michael Oliver, his whistle's f**king massive'.

Yeah, but what did he come up with that was “very funny”?

Don’t keep us hanging …… 

• Haha 1