Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Jon Moss

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

A guy behind me in K1 came up with something very funny - he re-worded the Soyuncu song, making it about Jon Moss, with the final lines 'we don't need you, we've got Michael Oliver, his whistle's f**king massive'.

Hahaha I like that!

I'll get this going next season to every away coach/manager.

"we don't need you, we've got Brendan  Rodgers, his notepad's f**king slightly small to average'."

Edited by Collymore
  • Haha 1

He gave the performance of someone retiring and not giving two hoots. Then I realised….he must have had that attitude all this career. 

He was very poor today, random decisions and poor game management. 

Edited by fox_favourite

Looking at the first goal again, it does seem that Schmeichel is punting the ball upfield to return possession, but our Jamie is just so pissed off with the chants about his wife, and he thought he had been deliberately clattered in the incident that led to the stop in play, that he is in mood at all to give Southampton anything, hence his determination to play on and take advantage of abject defending.