Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Post match thread Leicester 4-1 Southampton

Good finish. I find the calls on Rodgers to get the sack bizzare. If the back line hadn't had so many injuries Leicester would have been higher. The thing for Rodgers is his signings haven't really worked out this season. He can't afford that next season.  He really has to address losing so many goals to set peices. 

• Like 1

Just now, sishades said:

Wow ...4 points off a european spot. The Everton and spuds games have really cost us.

Best not to dwell on it now otherwise you’ll start getting annoyed. An underwhelming season is over and hopefully we can start looking forward to next season now. 

Just now, sishades said:

Actually Im very happy with 8th, a euro semi final, and a shiny round thing in the trophy cabinet.

Could and possibly should have been more though.

Cant argue though on paper its a decent season. 

Can some statistically minded person work out where we'd have finished if we'd conceded the premier league average for goals from corners? I know it depends on which games you choose to deduct the goals from, but just a rough idea.

1 minute ago, sishades said:

Man city win the league so BBC naturally extend their coverage at Annfield. So no bias there then.

As long as it's close ups on the scouse wnkers crying I'll be happy.

• Like 3

Just now, Webbo said:

Can some statistically minded person work out where we'd have finished if we'd conceded the premier league average for goals from corners? I know it depends on which games you choose to deduct the goals from, but just a rough idea.

1st.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

In the grand scheme of things finishing 8th is a decent finish for us.  But the performances have mostly stunk.

I guess if you can get to 52 points yet only have half a dozen decent performances over the season then you have to hold your hands up and say Rodgers is doing something right.

But it's not been entertaining for the most part.

Could you end up 5th highest scorers if so many of the performances ‘stunk’?