Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Post match thread Leicester 4-1 Southampton

33 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Only the top 4 scored as many as us this season. If only we had a defence…

So strange that we were so poor in defence with the talent we have in that area, injuries cost us of course particularly little Wes from the get go and jonny, Cags never really stepped up - disappointing - hopefully the set piece situation is addressed and we can push on next season and end our habit of finishing 1 place too low for a European competition!

35 minutes ago, sishades said:

Shame about Leeds and Everton. Hoping forest lose next weekend to cap a fair season.

Lol.. And more heartbroken ankle biters? 🤣🤣... Btw, have you found much work since "one foot in the grave"?

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, sishades said:

Actually Im very happy with 8th, a euro semi final, and a shiny round thing in the trophy cabinet.

Yeah. People seem to forget that actually we've done pretty well over the last 2 years. I agree that this season wasn't setting any fields alight but we had a lot of issues to manage through injuries, overload of games as well as poor choices at times, by BR. I get the frustration of the underwhelming performances because I was frustrated too.

But here we are, 8th. 8TH in the PL ffs!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Yeah. People seem to forget that actually we've done pretty well over the last 2 years. I agree that this season wasn't setting any fields alight but we had a lot of issues to manage through injuries, overload of games as well as poor choices at times, by BR. I get the frustration of the underwhelming performances because I was frustrated too.

But here we are, 8th. 8TH in the PL ffs!

It's fine to be underwhelmed though. The finishing position is fine but for actual enjoyment watching us play its been a struggle. Hoping for better next season

Boring first half with nothing to really write home about bar the Castagne chance. We always looked the more dangerous though and went up a gear two in the second half to win it at a canter in the end. Southampton offered very little. Maddison sublime, and a good cameo from Perez. 4-1 win to continue our end of season good form, and 8th place wrapped up which has been the best possible realistic outcome for quite a few weeks now. Happy days, good win.

1 hour ago, Dames said:

Perez loves playing against these lot. Can we hypnotise him to thing we are playing them every week?

Give him a 2 game contract per season - only against Southampton. Would save a lot of salary for the remaining matches :) :)

Edited by TheStig

1 hour ago, Buggsteam said:

Good win to finish off a poor season and some good goals to. 
Definitely need a rebuild in the summer tho. 

oh and I’m buzzing with the last min Leeds goal. 
Had Man City and Spurs to but couldn’t fit them in the screen shot 

007D1A3D-1712-427B-8728-6D1AAC97239E.thumb.png.492aa30f70a40cecf568e1ce46009638.png

Well done buddy, mate, mucker!

Errrr.. Which pub are you drinking in tonight?

• Haha 1