Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Post match thread Leicester 4-1 Southampton

3 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Was  it me or was yesterday a disproportionately joyous occasion with Birch's run (what a guy!), the atmosphere in the crowd before the game, the c*ck up from Mossy giving us our 1st goal (seemed fitting some how) a very good second half performance and the togetherness at the end between players, their families, the crowd and our Wonderful Chairman. 

I enjoyed it ridiculously and can't wait for some transfers, pre season and next season.  

I was sat in SK2 and the highlight had to be the young lad with the 'Schmeichel you're my hero can I have your shirt please? sign. He tried to get Schmeichel's attnetion and catch his eye without disturbing him during the pre match warm up before the game and was so well behaved. To see Schmeichel come out with all the players after the final whistle with the rest of the players and then despite the security guys trying to hold Kasper back he refused to take notice of them and he stepped over the barriers and into the crowd and headed to the young lad and whilst he didn't give the lad his match shirt he did give him the Captain's arm band he'd been wearing.

Young Master Elford (His name on the back of his shirt) I hope one day we will be chanting your name at Filbert Way and that you treasure that piece of memorabilia for the rest of your life young man. 

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Like 2

Having seen the first goal on MOTD again, it was the referee's call to give us the ball. He let us play on. In any case, the defender had two clear chances to get possession back for them.

Referee was to blame, not us.

21 hours ago, TK95 said:

No one wants to see any team besides their own do a quadruple 

If we can't do it.

Any team that pushed forward over a few seasons..and EOS offers up that chance...then IMO L'pool deserve it..

I don't go in for this hating clubs over decades..I probably hated Arsenal more than Forest..but as Wenger,Cloughie had their eras, I couldn't be bothered to

hate any club.Prefer just to concentrate on .my club, and enjoy the others styles of football.Oppo fans ..

No feelings or deep thoughts...

I have had decent times, with  many than not..Some of the rumbles in the

60s & 70s were for me a laugh..Then I got more things out of life...

These ,40-60 year olds are just plain 

Idiots,unintellegent thugs & selfish arrogant yobs, who can't even build themselves a decent life.

Shame the ASBOs minority are making 

even their very own...miserable..

Shame that some so called better educated..joined them..

3 kop leaders( 60-70s) of the past,I knew and befriended...later found 

a certain age was time to stop.

still stayed hard..but matured..

19 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Well Brendan completely ignored my “Brendan can I have your blazer” sign. :mad:

The amount of signs begging for stuff really pissed me off yesterday. Ridiculous, kids being pushed to the front by their Dad to try and bag a shirt.

Might try something a bit different next season. 'Rudkin can I have your glasses'

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rain King said:

The amount of signs begging for stuff really pissed me off yesterday. Ridiculous, kids being pushed to the front by their Dad to try and bag a shirt.

Might try something a bit different next season. 'Rudkin can I have your glasses'

I’ve thought about one with “Vardy, do you want my shirt?” on. lol 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Just watched the BBC’s after match interview with the Southampton manger and he wanted a penalty for the clash of heads with Evans and Armstrong also how come we both made 4 subs Southampton 3 + concussion sub we just made 4  😂 

....we made 4 as Southampton had exercise their concussion substitution!!!

We then could make a additional substitution, to which did not have to be, a concussion injury.

• Like 1