Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

8th place

On 27/05/2022 at 09:33, fuchsntf said:

But my friend...discussing the English

FAs & the fans that support those clubs

therein...obviously then by association,the Welsh clubs who play

under those leagues banner..

5 Welsh teams play within the English league..Duely because those clubs were founded before the Welsh FA,

& still decided to stay within the English league..simply because it's more prestigous

If I remember rightly 3 are strictly still under English FA juristiction..The others though holding onto their right to play within the English set up no matter how low they drop,or high they ride,they are under Welsh. FA juristiction...

Sometime..not too sure of year, 

In the 2000s, there was a discussion & agreement on keeping/ changing 

The affiliation to which FAs ruling...

So part of the Welsh thoughts/ideology follows the English trait I mentioned...

Viol'a....:P

Do you want a medal? I'm still Welsh by the way. 

12 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Do you want a medal? I'm still Welsh by the way. 

Naa. I have enough..Ta

So I am a mix of something they have an audacity to call English...& Just like the Welsh proud to be a bastard of many a mix pot...

It's the person not the Nationality that maketh the man...but I am a fanatic of Rugby W.Wide, and adore singing Rarebit choirs from the dark deep valleys..And a by the way Welshmen,

softens my heart,because on passing that how I became....an English,Brit,European,German-nstionalised,quite insane,  Earthling..but why waste time mentioning it...

Unless somebody/thing from withinside the milky-way wants to stamp my passport while travelling through...Mind you I have heard they love the accents of the Welsh-Valleys & Scottish-glens..& sharp wit of East midlanders..weary of

German-scousers though..:bounce:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Naa. I have enough..Ta

So I am a mix of something they have an audacity to call English...& Just like the Welsh proud to be a bastard of many a mix pot...

It's the person not the Nationality that maketh the man...but I am a fanatic of Rugby W.Wide, and adore singing Rarebit choirs from the dark deep valleys..And a by the way Welshmen,

softens my heart,because on passing that how I became....an English,Brit,European,German-nstionalised,quite insane,  Earthling..but why waste time mentioning it...

Unless somebody/thing from withinside the milky-way wants to stamp my passport while travelling through...Mind you I have heard they love the accents of the Welsh-Valleys & Scottish-glens..& sharp wit of East midlanders..weary of

German-scousers though..:bounce:

Definitely a medal there.... 🏅😉😂

• 11 months later...

The drop from 8th to relegation looks drastic, but anyone who watched us last season will tell you that we shouldn't have finished 8th. We fully deserved to finish in the bottom half. Finishing 8th with all the injuries that we had last season lured those at the club into a false sense of security.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

The drop from 8th to relegation looks drastic, but anyone who watched us last season will tell you that we shouldn't have finished 8th. We fully deserved to finish in the bottom half. Finishing 8th with all the injuries that we had last season lured those at the club into a false sense of security.

We had kasper as well not Danny ward

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

The constant choking, conceding last minute goals, can’t beat the press with Ndidi, the falling level of confidence, etc, all the ingredients for this season’s dramatic fall were already there. In fact, they appeared pretty much from the end of the first season we choked up a CL qualification but we were definitely starting to rot from inside the core from the end of the second season we choked. Much of the team is still the same. Rodgers coached all creative sparks out of the team and instilled nervousness. Ironically he was probably right that we needed new players because of how shxt Rodgers had made them into. Lookman was also a decisive miss when he only costed 12m but we failed to buy him on the cheap in a permanent deal resulting in us having no winger on the right - that was the fault of the board.  

But in summary, you are right, this downward spiral started a long time ago.

Edited by Tom12345