Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

53 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Are we really keeping hold of him because of a mere 4million haggling difference from what Fulham offered?

Our asking price is 12m, their offer is 8m. Meet in the middle at 10m, which is what I think our goal is.

3 year contract signed for 15m fee, amortisation 5m per season, leaves his value on our books at 10m. We'll be able to pretend it never happened.

12m would obviously be the dream cause we could also recover the wages of last season on top of his remaining book value

Edited by LFox99
  • Like 4

Vestergaard not mentioned, but could be one of the other two Fulham have offers in for. Only Diop and Sarr are named.

Sarr potentially being available is interesting in relation to our supposed pursuit of Colwill.

I can’t imagine Chelsea will let them both go this window.

40 minutes ago, stu said:

Vestergaard not mentioned, but could be one of the other two Fulham have offers in for. Only Diop and Sarr are named.

Sarr potentially being available is interesting in relation to our supposed pursuit of Colwill.

What even happened to Diop? Didn’t they fork out huge money for him?

8 hours ago, stu said:

Sarr is on 140k a week apparently, and there's 2 offers for him, one loan one permanent. Diop they've offered £15mill.

Reckon that stands us in a decent position as they ideally need 2.

13 hours ago, LFox99 said:

3 year contract signed for 15m fee, amortisation 5m per season, leaves his value on our books at 10m. We'll be able to pretend it never happened.

I would agree with this, but it's mad to think that £10 million "we're able to pretend never happened" is about 20x what the club will raise from upping the ticket prices this season which was apparently needed. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

What even happened to Diop? Didn’t they fork out huge money for him?

Diop has been told he can’t now leave because the player they bought in from Rennes has got a bad ankle injury pre season. 

if they do relax that stance then it means the French fella is recovering better than expected. 

14 hours ago, LFox99 said:

Our asking price is 12m, their offer is 8m. Meet in the middle at 10m, which is what I think our goal is.

12m would obviously be the dream cause we could also recover the wages of last season on top of his remaining book value

Not worth it for delaying the transfer in my opinion, every day passing by counts.  We going to look fools if fulham pull out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Nobody has left - at all - bar a few loanees. 

Correct. the Re-bootment Team are currently resting on their laurels following the departure of our 37 year old third choice keeper at the start of window. 

Guest Col city fan
20 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Are we really keeping hold of him because of a mere 4million haggling difference from what Fulham offered?

I do hope not. If so, the club really is in the shite 

6 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Fulham are being linked with multiple CB’s, recon we are being used on this one personally and it’s unlikely he goes there.

The club would rather sit around a table all smug, patting eachother on the back about how shrewdly they operate, baulk at the idea of selling Vestergaard for the incredulous fee of £8m, laughing at how stupid Fulham are just like the Goodfellas scene. Come back when you make a real offer they say, £12m or nothing suckas!.They're into the third consecutive day of laughter, seriously these Fulham morons, we'll have some of what they're having! Don't they know who they're dealing with.? Show some big boy money not, pffft...£8m!

Then Fulham just buy Diop instead.

Edited by Stadt

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

The club would rather sit around a table all smug, patting eachother on the back about how shrewdly the operate, baulk at the idea of selling Vestergaard for the incredulous fee of £8m, laughing at how stupid Fulham are just like the Goodfellas scene. Come back when you make a real offer they say £12m or nothing suckas!. They're into the third consecutive day of laughter, seriously these Fulham morons, we'll have some of what they're having! Don't they know who they're dealing with.? Show some big boy money not, pffft...£8m!

Then Fulham just buy Diop instead.

Wondering wether we just need nuking at this point.

Guest Col city fan
15 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Maybe we aren't that desperate for cash or to bring anyone in and would rather recoup as much as possible 

I’d sell him for a cheese toastie and a bag of pork scratchings personally 

👍

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yeah Vesty will walk into most teams in Europe without question. 

Absolutely!

Vestergaard is easily our best player!

Fulham will be bloody lucky if they get him!

Etc….