Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

25 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

All Jannik will say to prospective buyers is " show me the money" . If Fulham can in some way match us and really want him then he will go. Of course that would mean Caglar staying and running down his contract.

This may be the issue. Is he walking away from a better paid contract - bloody doubt it

33 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

This is the point, if Fulham do actually defend deep then he could be a really good signing for them. As long as he doesn't have to run anywhere.

They don’t.

Silva very much adheres to the modern philosophy of high line and possession. Usually sets his teams up in a 4-2-3-1 formation 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Can't believe Sevilla and Roma are in for him. Not good enough for them at all lol

He absolutely is a quality player that’s been misused by United.

He has pace and can tackle so needs the right partner - like Jonny United have made talented players worse and I think he will be quality - Chris Smalling is a prime example of this too !

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I would take him honestly, wage dependant. He’d be a solid backup option. 

I think your backups need to be reliable in terms of fitness. He'd have had far more opportunity at Utd if he was available when they had injuries but he's nearly always carrying one himself.

58 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

He absolutely is a quality player that’s been misused by United.

He has pace and can tackle so needs the right partner - like Jonny United have made talented players worse and I think he will be quality - Chris Smalling is a prime example of this too !

Not sure. I find him very clumsy and erratic. 

17 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

We might just get that Rudkin statue yet

191A13F9-DDD4-46AC-947E-CD40047DA2F3.jpeg

image.jpg?w=1920&h=1080

Maybe the riders are thinking it'll be like the plot of this movie, where Woody Harrelson sharks basketball players into thinking he's got the aerial prowess of an ant walking across wet concrete. Turns out he can actually jump after all. lol

Edited by OntarioFox

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Have you genuinely all fallen for a tweet from an unknown journalist called hamnah perkins? 

Nixon at least has some credibility but he's never said there's been a bid.

13 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Have you genuinely all fallen for a tweet from an unknown journalist called hamnah perkins? 

If I saw his image in my tea leaves I’d believe it at this stage.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Whose only had an account since June 2022. 

Fake account trying to get followers before they sell it

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

Can't believe Sevilla and Roma are in for him. Not good enough for them at all lol

Well Jose liked him at United too so makes sense really...