Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

15 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

Why didn't we just let vestergaard go when we had the offer? We're never gonna play him anyway. What they smoking in the back office

Irons in the fire, must have confidence a better fee can be achieved I assume 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Irons in the fire, must have confidence a better fee can be achieved I assume 

Too positive for FoxesTalk the day before we lose at home to Brentford mate 😜

All joking aside, you have to be right also could mean still not sure what’s going on with Cags even Amartey to an extent?

Just now, An Sionnach said:

Clubs take a look at Jannik's pay and have a heart attack.

I’d even agree to cover 20/30% of his wage for the first season if it meant he’d leave 

Hamza is another one that’s annoyed me. Not him personally as he always gives his all when he plays, but why on earth is he on £50k plus a week?! 

It’s no wonder someone, possibly Top, has put a stop to this madness. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

Too positive for FoxesTalk the day before we lose at home to Brentford mate 😜

All joking aside, you have to be right also could mean still not sure what’s going on with Cags even Amartey to an extent?

Feeling chill about all this, always bearing in mind how we got here (and where we were)

Cags and Amartey are certainly looking like they will be here, but imagine the nearer the window gets to closing, the action will accelerate, so who knows really?  :dunno: 
Not ideal, but it was always looking like that sort of window after the initial big names moved.

Yeh get rid ASAP, even if we make a huge loss. Rather play an academy lad at cb if we needed to than him on his £70k wages. We won't be shifting Bertrand so we'll just have to suck his wages up and then let him leave on a free next summer.