Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

13 minutes ago, Mint_Fox said:

Him going is better than a signing imo he's always been at best a championship player. Awful player, I just don't know how he keeps getting brought by prem teams?

Sssshhhh contract not signed yet:please:

• Haha 1

I was so excited when Vestergaard signed, it just hasn't worked out for him at Leicester, good luck to him at Fulham except when he plays us of course!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TheStig said:

part of the agreement is "Vestergaard should always be in the side when playing Leicester City" :ph34r:

and of course he'll play a blinder that day and get the winner. It's just what happens.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

🚨 EXCLUSIVE! 🚨 - Fulham have agreed a deal with Leicester City to sign defender Jannik Vestergaard. ✅ - Leicester have now granted Marco Silva’s side permission to discuss personal terms with the 30-year-old. 💬 READ: https://footballinsider247.com/live-transfers-060822/ #FFC #LCFC

1BE9491B-589E-49B1-ACC4-CB41AADE9CEE.gif

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sdb said:

Imagine if he turns them down. This place would go nuclear 

He wants to play in the World Cup. To do that he needs to be playing. Quite possibly been told he wouldn't be in our 25 player squad?

Played in the right position he's not as bad a people make out. I'm not sure what his wages are but most players of his ilk are bound to be on a fair whack.