Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

Yeah. Vestergaard is a great option for any club to have and he's a respected Danish international. Such a shame if he goes but he's not getting the game time here. Unfortunately, he's been held out of a spot by world's best young CB, Fofana. 

go on, Fulham, you give him the club he deserves. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Fulham would have held on to that lead with Big Jan The Man in their team.  Should be all that's needed to make them realise they must get this deal over the line.  

Be a sad day for City but needs must.  

He is worth a few more points no doubt 

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I am sure Fulham will be easily deceived  having read this forum and the eulogies he gets on here. They will think they are getting Jaap Stam.

They may come to the realisation that football fans, universally, almost without exception, know sod all, so they should just trust statistics.  :dunno:

24 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Have we any idea what the offer is?

We give them £10m and free entry into the Keith Weller lounge for Mohammed Al-Fayed for life, plus they have to promise to put Vestergaard in their starting XI when we play them. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We give them £10m and free entry into the Keith Weller lounge for Mohammed Al-Fayed for life, plus they have to promise to put Vestergaard in their starting XI when we play them. 

We both know he will have a blinder in that game and score from a corner 

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I am sure Fulham will be easily deceived  having read this forum and the eulogies he gets on here. They will think they are getting Jaap Stam.

Tbf he’s more a Rio Ferdinand. Fulham are getting a #baller for sure 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Does make me wonder if schmeichel had any involvement in swaying the club in the first place. Ironic his buddy has just left.

You spin that as if there's something wrong. Of course Veste would have spoken to Kasper about Leicester, stands to reason I would have thought. And equally it would be a factor in him leaving. I see nothing at all sinister in any of that :)

Edit: and of course the club would have spoken to Kasper about Veste. They respect his opinion.

Edited by taupe

1 minute ago, taupe said:

You spin that as if there's something wrong. Of course Veste would have spoken to Kasper about Leicester, stands to reason I would have thought. And equally it would be a factor in him leaving. I see nothing at all sinister in any of that :)

You mistook me. I'm considering interaction by schmeichel to the club direct.

4 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I'm considering interaction by schmeichel to the club direct.

Well, again, I honestly don't see a big issue. Maybe Kasper was involved in getting Veste the gig but, again, the club would have respected Kasper's opinion. At worst, it was Kasper's bad and the club was naive. They'd not be the first employer to take someone on on the recommendation of an employee. Tbh, I think maybe the club panicked a little and perhaps rushed its own usual due diligence.