Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

3 minutes ago, Claridge said:

On lcfc news now that a fee is agreed, too old to know how to put the link on hear

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

Yay!! Santa's coming 🎅's coming hooommeeee 

That was yesterdays news?

vestergaard has given an interview to danish journo saying he is happy here and has no intention of leaving (that could be to get a bigger pay off though) 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

That was yesterdays news?

vestergaard has given an interview to danish journo saying he is happy here and has no intention of leaving (that could be to get a bigger pay off though) 

Just when I thought the day couldn’t get any worse

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Fulham played an intense pressing game against Liverpool, so he might just have been a back-up squad player there, too. 

So we have a squad player who wont make the Fulham team..

Deary me ... this is where we are now

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ronnup said:

He's going to have to go to the championship or somewhere like Turkey to play regularly,  it's not happening in the prem

He was a regular starter in the prem and for his country for years before he joined us 

8 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

So we have a squad player who wont make the Fulham team..

Deary me ... this is where we are now

Rodgers doesn't have to put him in the ,25 - but he will. I can see him getting some games this season.

• Sad 1

If it’s true and we accepted an offer and he rejected move, there is only one reason for it. Money, who the hell is going to pay him as much as we do. I bet couldn’t not believe his luck last year that Leicester were in for him and were going

to give him the biggest contract of his career. Haha. Southampton fans were literally laughing at us.  Just goes to show how even getting a back up player so wrong can have a negative impact on the squad long term. 

32 minutes ago, DezFox said:

If it’s true and we accepted an offer and he rejected move, there is only one reason for it. Money, who the hell is going to pay him as much as we do. I bet couldn’t not believe his luck last year that Leicester were in for him and were going

to give him the biggest contract of his career. Haha. Southampton fans were literally laughing at us.  Just goes to show how even getting a back up player so wrong can have a negative impact on the squad long term. 

Not so sure. If her is on 70k and they only wanted to pay 30-40, it would have still been worth our while to subsidise the difference, so  :dunno:

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Not so sure. If her is on 70k and they only wanted to pay 30-40, it would have still been worth our while to subsidise the difference, so  :dunno:

Maybe he thinks he's got more chance of making the first team with us than with them? 

15 minutes ago, Md9 said:

With Wes likely off and evans getting injured more he prob thinks he has a chance of game time here 

God that could be it and it sounds very depressing. Even he knows we are screwed haha. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kuredufox said:

Cannot believe the length of contract that we gave him.

It was the very definition of a panic buy and just one of the reasons why the wage bill is currently running at 105% of turnover. It's not that FFP has suddenly been sprung on the club and the choice is either play by the rules or have legal representatives that are expert at smoke and mirrors. Seems that we have gone for the former.