Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

Guest Col city fan

How the Hell have the club decided that Vestie is valued at 12 million!?

Dont we actually want to sell the sod?

5 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Please make this happen:fc:. Maybe he has a house down on the south coast from his time at Southampton so hopefully it could be a runner. 

lol That was my first thought as well "please have a house, family or close friends on the south coast"

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

I think he wants to leave to have a hope of playing in the world cup. He might not be very good but he's certainly not the villain people on here make him out to be 

I never get this attitude, we bought him, he isn’t squatting.  lol

• Like 2

If there’s any other clubs fans or execs reading, I’ve got to be honest with you all though I am betraying my fellow foxes fans. (Sorry🤷🏻‍♂️😬🦊).ALL of the negative comments are attempts to mug u off because they are desperate for our Viking to stay at the club. He is a fantastic footballer. Imperious in the air, deceptively (very) fast, and decisive with his defending. His short passes are also drilled with pace, and are not ever hospital balls. He’s been unlucky with injuries otherwise he’d be captain and one of Fofana or Evans would undoubtedly be benched. £12 million is unfortunately for us an absolute steal for Vesty. A fans’ favourite we simply don’t want to leave. 😢

• Like 1

Turned down a move to Fulham? :@

Clearly not concerned about his World Cup place then and on a bumper contract that he's happy to sit on the sidelines for the entirety of. Another Perez on the books. Well played recruitment team :appl:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Turned down a move to Fulham? :@

Clearly not concerned about his World Cup place then and on a bumper contract that he's happy to sit on the sidelines for the entirety of. Another Perez on the books. Well played recruitment team :appl:

This is hyperbole I believe

• Like 1

From the Hamza Mail article:

Defender Jannik Vestergaard had an offer from Fulham but didn't want to make the permanent £12m move. 

The Denmark international would prefer to go on loan instead, however, that doesn't suit Leicester's financial plan as they look to sell before they can bring in new additions for Brendan Rodgers owing to financial fair play guidelines.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stu said:

Defender Jannik Vestergaard had an offer from Fulham but didn't want to make the permanent £12m move. 

The Denmark international would prefer to go on loan instead, however, that doesn't suit Leicester's financial plan as they look to sell before they can bring in new additions for Brendan Rodgers owing to financial fair play guidelines.

Surely the reasoning is incorrect. Majority of wages covered and a player out of the potential 25 is what we need to happen most importantly.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stu said:

Wants to go out on loan cos no club gonna offer him

75 bags plus 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Well it's either true or it isn't? I've seen from several sources that he turned them down so can only assume he has based on that.

The source was football insider

There was no bid from Fulham

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

This is hyperbole I believe

Problem is, most people who read this comment will think that's pronounced "hyper-bowl", (like Natasha Bedingfield (man, that annoys me so much... it's in a song about the importance of words and she can't get them right!)), much less know what it means.

3 minutes ago, happy85 said:

The source was football insider

There was no bid from Fulham

It's completely fabricated then? It's been in every paper/site so would have thought there was something behind it. :dunno: