Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Vestergaard

Guest Col city fan
18 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Problem is, most people who read this comment will think that's pronounced "hyper-bowl", (like Natasha Bedingfield (man, that annoys me so much... it's in a song about the importance of words and she can't get them right!)), much less know what it means.

Oh you do exaggerate!

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

This is hyperbole I believe

Seems pretty on the money to me. I don't blame the lad, any bang average player that we've shown an interest in has his the lottery with us over the past couple of season. The only miracle is that we're only stuck with him for 2 more seasons and we didn't offer some mad 5 year deal.

He only wants a loan because he doesn't want to miss out on his earnings and no other club is dumb enough to pay what we're paying.

Him, Perez and Hamza can train with the kids for the rest of the season if they don't want to leave. If they're happy to sit and take the money from us, then I'm happy for them to not play another minute for us. Mainly as it benefits us if I'm being honest.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

If he turned down Fulham what makes people think he’d accept Bournemouth. 

££££

If the money is right, he'll go. It seems Fulham wouldn't offer what he wanted. Maybe Bournemouth will.

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Said it for ages to ridicule from the masses (no one) but Vestergaard is not the answer to our problems.

I pointed out that for too long (everyone already knew) we've wasted far too much on average players, and that sooner or later the club would be struggling.

Under no circumstances have I posted the mind bleedingly obvious whilst pretending it's a cutting edge or insightful opinion.

Am I doing it right @Col city fan?

:appl:

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
10 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Not as much as you exaggerate the silky smooth skills of Lee Cattermole!

The ‘hyperbole’ thing clearly went straight over your head then?

Guest Col city fan
10 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Said it for ages to ridicule from the masses (no one) but Vestergaard is not the answer to our problems.

I pointed out that for too long (everyone already knew) we've wasted far too much on average players, and that sooner or later the club would be struggling.

Under no circumstances have I posted the mind bleedingly obvious whilst pretending it's a cutting edge or insightful opinion.

Am I doing it right @Col city fan?

I don’t know how you do it Mick, but you are spot on again! This is exactly how it’s done! I’ll be wanting a consultancy fee from you going forward..

I’ve found your stalking behaviour on the forum recently to be supportive, but also a little bit creepy. PM me son if you wish to take ‘the relationship’ any further. 

🤜

Edited by Col city fan

11 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Problem is, most people who read this comment will think that's pronounced "hyper-bowl", (like Natasha Bedingfield (man, that annoys me so much... it's in a song about the importance of words and she can't get them right!)), much less know what it means.

EDIT: Ignore me. 

Edited by RumbleFox

9 hours ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Vestergaard doesn’t suit us but will be good in a team that sits back rather than presses. 

In that case, you'd think that he'd be useful to come off the bench to protect a lead. I'd not be too confident of that. 

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I don’t know how you do it Mick, but you are spot on again! This is exactly how it’s done! I’ll be wanting a consultancy fee from you going forward..

I’ve found your stalking behaviour on the forum recently to be supportive, but also a little bit creepy. PM me son if you wish to take ‘the relationship’ any further. 

🤜

Alright Vinnie Jones calm down

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Take out the parenthesis and you're not looking too clever yourself there Bluey

Edited by turtmcfly
Asking for it

Guest Col city fan
38 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

He turned down my offer of a pint whilst also calling me a stalker (or something along those lines), how dare anyone reply to him on a fans forum.

I’ve said I’m not having a pint with you. You’d bang on about how Amartey is only fourth choice and we’d end up frustrated and you’d call me Vinnie Jones or something. And I’d accuse you of being an ostrich.
Get over it. 

51 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I’ve said I’m not having a pint with you. You’d bang on about how Amartey is only fourth choice and we’d end up frustrated and you’d call me Vinnie Jones or something. And I’d accuse you of being an ostrich.
Get over it. 

Chill out Colin 

• Haha 1