Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2022/2023 Thread - U18/U21

We don’t lookup for this where’s the passion and intensity. Far too casual and slap dash. They maybe older but we’re not really competing. Disappointing.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Absolutely madness that lol

7-2, Chibueze lobbed from just inside our half

i was at the game and was right behind it. it was going wide and he tipped it in. should have been a OG

Stelenbosch had about 5 players from their first team playing by the look of it
We played well in patches but kept getting overrun on the break. not a great performance from the defenders or GK to be fair

Alves looked tidy in the first half. and his replacement the number 15 (cant remember his name looked pretty goods as well)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

Makes me wonder why we have so many keepers on the books, this guy is just poor. He's let in saveable efforts and two long rangers due to being too far off his line, didn't even learn after the first one.

that’s the 3rd keeper foxestalk have binned off this pre-season… only got brad young left now lol

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, davieG said:

We don’t lookup for this where’s the passion and intensity. Far too casual and slap dash. They maybe older but we’re not really competing. Disappointing.

My guess is that playing a weak Indian side made them think it would be a walk in the park. I like the idea of this tournament and hope we are hosting again next year (and that they sell tickets.)

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

My guess is that playing a weak Indian side made them think it would be a walk in the park. I like the idea of this tournament and hope we are hosting again next year (and that they sell tickets.)

....I  felt in the first game we had an attitude of just a training session!!!

Going 6 - 0 up and conceding with no reaction and conceding another, with no reaction and then conceding another and still failing to react to what was happening. 

Once you go to 6-0 the task therefore is then not to concede and strangle the game, I feel our approach to this tournament is not what it should be.

So not specifically related to our academy, but this is now the second big 6 team to do this. Liverpool have signed Jay Spearing to do the same balance. 

Wonder what the benefits of this is? Seeing an experienced pro train, they'd get that with the senior side for example 

• Like 1