Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2022/2023 Thread - U18/U21

59 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

why they forgot to mention that key detail in the release is a wonder.

Club really is a shambles in a lot of areas now

Usually it's an intentional omission, like with "undisclosed fee" transfers

Some number changes 🔢

Spencer-Adams 63 > 49

Brunt 62 > 34

Braybrooke 74 > 44

Wormleighton 72 > 60

Wright 32

Ewing 53 > 46

Marcal-Madivadua 54 > 40

Maswanhise 55 > 48

Fitzhugh 60 > 53

Suengchitthawon 48 > 39

T.Pennant 56 > 50

Hirst 30

Eppiah 36

Popov 80 > 67

Alves 77 > 57 (defo the worst one)

Edited by Nannypig7

9 hours ago, Nannypig7 said:

Some number changes 🔢

Spencer-Adams 63 > 49

Brunt 62 > 34

Braybrooke 74 > 44

Wormleighton 72 > 60

Wright 32

Ewing 53 > 46

Marcal-Madivadua 54 > 40

Maswanhise 55 > 48

Fitzhugh 60 > 55

Suengchitthawon 48 > 38

T.Pennant 56 > 50

Hirst 30

Eppiah 36

Popov 80 > 67

Where you seen this. 

10 hours ago, Nannypig7 said:

Some number changes 🔢

Spencer-Adams 63 > 49

Brunt 62 > 34

Braybrooke 74 > 44

Wormleighton 72 > 60

Wright 32

Ewing 53 > 46

Marcal-Madivadua 54 > 40

Maswanhise 55 > 48

Fitzhugh 60 > 55

Suengchitthawon 48 > 38

T.Pennant 56 > 50

Hirst 30

Eppiah 36

Popov 80 > 67

Think I'd just keep 77 as my squad number if I got it and unlikely to break into the first team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Think I'd just keep 77 as my squad number if I got it and unlikely to break into the first team.

It looked so good aswell. TAA has had 66 since he broke through at Liverpool I don’t get why this happens each season at academy level 

0EF7D7EA-FD1A-4BDA-8957-6778D26CBDD6.jpeg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Definitely extend Wright and loan him out, would just sell Hirst though

Understand the Wright one, championship loan then into our squad next year, did okay in pre season games. Unsure on hirst was training first week with first team and then vanished, guessing injured as Rogers wanted to have a ‘good luck at him in pre season’ 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, moore_94 said:

This club I swear to god…

Leicester told me that any away tickets for this game would have to be bought through Burton

So I emailed Burton and they have said they have already sent the away allocation to Leicester and will have to buy tickets through Leicester

Yet people on here still seem to think our club is a well run organisation and won’t hear otherwise. The commercial side of the club is a joke and has been for a long time. 

OS

Promising young midfielder Lewis Brunt has signed a new deal with Leicester City that keeps him at the Football Club until at least 2025.

More on this story...

Brunt: The Hard Work Continues

- Leicester City Development Squad midfielder Lewis Brunt pens new contract to 2025
- The 21-year-old joined Leicester City from Aston Villa in July 2021
- He made his Premier League debut for the Foxes in May

The new deal comes after a season that saw the versatile midfielder, who can also play in defence, make his debut for City’s first team in the Emirates FA Cup in January 2022.

The 21-year-old played a full 90 minutes in that game as City went on to secure a 4-1 win over Watford at King Power Stadium – something he later built on by making his Premier League bow as a substitute away to Tottenham Hotspur in May.

Brunt joined the Foxes from West Midlands side Aston Villa in July 2021 after two loan spells at National League North side Gloucester City. He went on to make 21 appearances for the Development Squad last season in Premier League 2 Division 1, scoring three goals. 

The youngster was recognised for his standout displays during the 2021/22 season, scooping Development Squad Player of the Season at the Club’s annual End of Season Awards.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Hopefully Braybrooke, Brunt and Maswanhise get some first team minutes next week at Stockport. Alves we all want to be involved bit I have to concede that he's still not producing goals and assists at U23 level and he needs to.

Having watched the first game of the season we didn’t get the ball to him anywhere near enough! Hoping can watch tomorrow nights game online to see how they get on. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hopefully Braybrooke, Brunt and Maswanhise get some first team minutes next week at Stockport. Alves we all want to be involved bit I have to concede that he's still not producing goals and assists at U23 level and he needs to.

Hope so only reason I'm going!

• Like 1