Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2022/2023 Thread - U18/U21

2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

The two wingers looked outstanding yesterday, Maswanhise and Wanya Marcal on the other side. With our lack of winger cover they should be in the 1st team squad.

You'd hope we'd include them in the squad for Stockport next week, but we'll probably avoid playing with wingers and make out we had no choice again.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

The two wingers looked outstanding yesterday, Maswanhise and Wanya Marcal on the other side. With our lack of winger cover they should be in the 1st team squad.

It’s so obvious! It’s not like they just play on the wing exclusively either, they can play in multiple positions 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Also, I do think it’s criminal we haven’t even given maswanhise a few minutes here and there! Last season he was the best player in preseason for me and such an exciting player to watch for the u23s

that would involve rodgers giving youth a chance. unlikely 

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Under 18s are currently 1-0 down away at Chelsea, kicked off at 12

115E57EA-5E19-4C28-9F38-3CF99A4E5DE4.jpeg

Subs: Addai, Ali, Javid, McAlinney, Toure

Looking forward to seeing how Reece Evans gets on for the U18's, he's already about 6ft 2 and was a machine in the U16's.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Looking forward to seeing how Reece Evans gets on for the U18's, he's already about 6ft 2 and was a machine in the U16's.

...I would suppose looking at that team that the squad is weakened by the Pennant brothers being left out!!!

No sign of Popov( is that a red card issue) I seem to recall some kind of infringement.

15 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

How's this Grist chap getting on? Any danger he could be a future first teamer? I know he has rated prior to joining us.

You would imagine so, we paid about £500k for him I think ahead of the likes of Man Utd and we don't pay for our academy players very often. Not had a sniff for the U21's yet and he's been here a year.

Could be decent games to go to, tickets on sale now

Under 21s are playing Wolfsburg, Porto, and Celtic in the Premier League International Cup

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/development

Wolfsburg - Tuesday 13th September 7PM

Porto - Monday 19th December 7PM

Celtic - Wednesday 25th January 7PM

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

On 22/08/2022 at 18:52, moore_94 said:

Could be decent games to go to, tickets on sale now

Under 21s are playing Wolfsburg, Porto, and Celtic in the Premier League International Cup

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/development

Wolfsburg - Tuesday 13th September 7PM

Porto - Monday 19th December 7PM

Celtic - Wednesday 25th January 7PM

I've got tickets for Fulham, Arsenal and Porto so far. 

Tuesday and Wednesday and a lot of Saturdays are no gos for me at the minute so i've decided to watch a lot more U21 football this year to get my fix.

January will be good too, Chelsea and Man City both on a monday so will try and get to those. 

I'll be calling myself Ric Flair in no time!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1