Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2022/2023 Thread - U18/U21

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

Who’s injured meaning he in squad tomorrow? 

He shouldn’t be in the squad as he won’t play it’s a wasted sub, even if Amartey is still out we have Evans, Ndidi, Faes and Soyuncu if needed. If anyone should be included to make the numbers up it’s Maswanhise.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

He shouldn’t be in the squad as he won’t play it’s a wasted sub, even if Amartey is still out we have Evans, Ndidi, Faes and Soyuncu if needed. If anyone should be included to make the numbers up it’s Maswanhise.

We know Rogers loves him though! Hopefully he isn’t injured! 

6 minutes ago, Shane said:

Can Maswanhise play on the right? 

Started out as a right winger I believe, then he was playing either side, then last season he was mainly a left winger, now this season has been playing as a striker

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

...I totally agree, but Rodgers has not sought to use Soyuncu in games, even preferring Ndidi to him in the last game!!!

If Evans breaks down and he is due any time soon, we can't utilize a back 3 setup, which Rodgers tends to fall back on.

You can get some player ranking on sofascore (for the entire season rather than this match I think). https://www.sofascore.com/team/football/leicester-city-u21/297013

Flashscore has match stats too https://www.flashscore.com/match/4WqeD93o/#/match-summary/match-statistics/0

I'm not sure who's collecting those stats. I didn't think either of those things happened for u21 games.

Oh. You can bet on the games. That'd be why then.

Edited by Foxxed