Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2022/2023 Thread - U18/U21

On 26/01/2023 at 10:04, st albans fox said:

You were impressed with appiah in their box but his primary job is in ours ! From what I’ve seen recently he’s looked a bit of a bomb scare at times having initially looked like a prospect. 

...I have noticed that, I have posted the same before!!!

You just cannot imagine how someone who looked so commanding and decisive became so unsure and relied on others around them. The same trait that has afflicted Faes, what is happening that is making these players regress and their personalities changed in so short a time? I really believe getting away from this club will be a better option for our players.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tommy Neale recently made his debut for England U17s and scored.

I was looking through the u18s line ups for the last few games and on the bench for one game was a kid name Cheyenne Guevara. know anything about him? I can’t believe we have someone with that name lol 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

I was looking through the u18s line ups for the last few games and on the bench for one game was a kid name Cheyenne Guevara. know anything about him? I can’t believe we have someone with that name lol 

He will be revolutionary for us...! :D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Noahfence said:

This has genuinely made me more excited than the last few games. 

Our very own Che Guevara dictating things!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimopinion said:

He has looked very good today. Neat in possession, links play well and can finish. Definitely one to keep an eye on. Him and the Armani Richards link looks promising. Trey Nyoni very silky player

Nyoni is held in as high regard as Alves was at 15/16. Huge future.

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Nyoni is held in as high regard as Alves was at 15/16. Huge future.

The club have to be careful to not push him up too early to the 21s. I believe it was done previously to starve off interest from the big 6 clubs and show Trey he has a future at LCFC. But the future looks bright, we have some gems

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Noahfence said:

Could be a good option to Havana bench for impact.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Noahfence said:

Hahahaa believe it or not that's Wanya Marca's brother - Cheyenne Guevara Abreu Loureiro

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

surprised Richards is still with the 18s and not the 21s

We never promote strikers very quickly, look at Popov last season. He got about 20 goals and yet Petty refused to use him until the end of last season.

It's very odd as we paid a half decent fee for our standards for him and yet we've just kept him in the U18s for a year. I swear he only wanted out of Arsenal because they'd not been playing him in the U23s!!