Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kiwiturk

Farewell to Lord Farquaar?

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Someone is still bitter about Under been shown the door.

Shame he didn't show that same ride or die mentality for the rest of his team mates when he bottled that 50/50 against Spurs. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

It is certain that after Brendan Rogers placed him on his IT IS ALL HIS FAULT black list, Cags switched his agent to prepare to leave Foxes.

This is an unfortunate development because he could be serving LCFC for long years to come.

It appears that Brendan Rogers prepare to lose Cags and happy to roll his dice on senior citizen Evans and technically limited Amartey on defense.

If you think Cags is a better option than Evans for us then watching football is not for you.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

It is certain that after Brendan Rogers placed him on his IT IS ALL HIS FAULT black list, Cags switched his agent to prepare to leave Foxes.

This is an unfortunate development because he could be serving LCFC for long years to come.

It appears that Brendan Rogers prepare to lose Cags and happy to roll his dice on senior citizen Evans and technically limited Amartey on defense.

He wouldn't sign a new contract - how is that brendan's fault  ???

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He wouldn't sign a new contract - how is that brendan's fault  ???

In the other thread it's Brendan's fault Praet was crap so I guess you can blame him for anything you want in this climate. To be fair he probably should of done something about the situation in Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

In the other thread it's Brendan's fault Praet was crap so I guess you can blame him for anything you want in this climate. To be fair he probably should of done something about the situation in Ukraine.

With the amount of gas he spouts i'm surprised prices have yet to come down. Brendan must do better. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sdb said:

I'd still be happier to hear he's signed a new contract, but that's clearly not happening. I just hope we take his next club to the cleaners. We almost always let players go cheap, and I can see the same happening with Kele, Perez and Co too. 

Old harry my son

12 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

So he has fell out with Preat, Soumare and Cags.

Top work.

I like CS and would like him to stay as I still think there is a player there and he still has more potential than Amartey. He was great last season. 

The anti-Rodgers agenda, however, gets tiresome when it’s being  used to force fit into every narrative. It’s Caglar’s choice not to sign a new contract and his form, this season, has been incredibly poor. You could justify Amartey being ahead of him on current form, but BR has always favoured Soyuncu in the past. It’s totally sensible now though to promote Amartey to first reserve when somebody else is running their contract down. I think everybody knows that Daniel isn’t the long term solution. 

Whether we can recruit better is a legitimate concern and worry after the Vestergaard debacle. I’m not averse to BR and his recruitment team taking their fair share of criticism for that particular choice. 

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

How we've not managed to get him back in form is beyond me.

....he wants out, all this doesn't work for him anymore!!!

I suspect he is counting down the days until he leaves and it has all gone stale. Hard to motivate yourself when you are in that headspace, but as a professional you are still getting paid to do a job, I just hope he could have brought his "A" game until he walked.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I still believe he is a class player who just needs to get out of this club, because he just no longer wishes to be here!!!

We have seen his quality and it wasn't that it was for one game only, the longer he is here the worse he has become. Whatever it is that has made him fall out of love with the club, it seems totally beyond repair.

We could speculate but nevertheless, I think you're absolutely right. I still think he could have been a big player for us played in the right way. However, if he's not happy, best to move on, I think he'll do well and I wish him the best of luck.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

He’s crap and a penalty risk. Easily replaced.

Tielemans aka Mr Dangley Foot should have gone quite a while ago then. Caglar was sacrificed on the extreme left of a 3 man defence and couldn't do it as a right footed player. He lost confidence. I'd put equal blame on the tosspot that hung him out to dry. Strange how we all raved about him a season before when played in his more familiar position 🤔. Even Liverpool were allegedly interested weren't they?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1