Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Our Internationals 2022/23

44 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Brilliant from Braybrooke :appl:

The striker takes the pass into his run, passes it across and England score

28 minutes ago, filbertway said:

He actually looks up and picks that pass while being off balance. GIVE OVER SAMMY!!!! 

Similar to how KDH sometimes plays. Can get out of tight situations, look up and pass a ball forward.

Granted KDH has been out of sorts lately, but definitely some similarities there.

Braybrooke definitely does have that kind of tenacity despite his small frame.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 hours ago, StanSP said:

Similar to how KDH sometimes plays. Can get out of tight situations, look up and pass a ball forward.

Granted KDH has been out of sorts lately, but definitely some similarities there.

Braybrooke definitely does have that kind of tenacity despite his small frame.

Hes rated a lot higher than kdh was at that age.

6 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Is Braybrooke not on loan currently?? Ridiculous

It’s suggested that he’ll just get bullied due to his small size in league one and two. I don’t see why he couldn’t get a championship loan come the new year though.

9 hours ago, Foxxed said:

It’s suggested that he’ll just get bullied due to his small size in league one and two. I don’t see why he couldn’t get a championship loan come the new year though.

I watch league 1 football once or twice every week as my wife is a Charlton supporter.  It is definitely more direct at times but the physicality aspect is overstated.  If he can't cope with it in league 1 he certainly won't cope with it higher up the leagues.  

1 hour ago, Bordersfox said:

I watch league 1 football once or twice every week as my wife is a Charlton supporter.  It is definitely more direct at times but the physicality aspect is overstated.  If he can't cope with it in league 1 he certainly won't cope with it higher up the leagues.  

I can’t say this is the reason. Someone suggested it here, that’s all.

He was training with a league one team preseason and someone assured us he was going to Oxford. Not sure what happened there.

He’s slightly taller than Kanté and they share the position and ball retrieving skills.

He’s most probably slimmer, however, but that’ll surely change in time. I noticed he had the same physique as our winger last match.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

I can’t say this is the reason. Someone suggested it here, that’s all.

He was training with a league one team preseason and someone assured us he was going to Oxford. Not sure what happened there.

He’s slightly taller than Kanté and they share the position and ball retrieving skills.

He’s most probably slimmer, however, but that’ll surely change in time. I noticed he had the same physique as our winger last match.

I feel that physique is partly what enables him to skip past bigger players.

• Like 1

I don't know how the educational side of an academy works but maybe Braybrooke is still completing something and it makes sense for him to stay this year. There are many reasons why a player doesn't go out on loan. The lad has time on his side, be great if put him on the bench every now and again and maybe use if we are winning comfortably  ( lol ) Bit easier for him to do but always like that Pep has a couple of kids most weeks and throws them on every now and again. 

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't know how the educational side of an academy works but maybe Braybrooke is still completing something and it makes sense for him to stay this year. There are many reasons why a player doesn't go out on loan. The lad has time on his side, be great if put him on the bench every now and again and maybe use if we are winning comfortably  ( lol ) Bit easier for him to do but always like that Pep has a couple of kids most weeks and throws them on every now and again. 

Barnes, KDH, Chillwell all went out on loan and developed massively.

Luke Thomas is stagnating and in desperate need of game time.

Staying with our 1980s coaching team, playing walking pace reserve football won't develop these lads.