Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Our Internationals 2022/23

13 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Can't believe anyone is surprised Maddison didn't get on tonight. Was never going to happen anyway but the way the game went meant it was definitely not happening. He was also never going start maddison instead of Phillips, regardless of club minutes, and play Rice on his own away to Italy.

Yeah the only reason people wanted Maddison on last night was because he plays for us. No one else would think bringing a lightweight attacking midfielder on when we were down to 10 men backs against the wall was the right thing to do. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah the only reason people wanted Maddison on last night was because he plays for us. No one else would think bringing a lightweight attacking midfielder on when we were down to 10 men backs against the wall was the right thing to do. 

i guess it depends if you appreciate more than the basics of the game - spending too much time on here illustrates that this isn’t as obvious as you might expect. Some people are very content to have a pretty straightforward appreciation of things - not saying that’s bad and in a way, I sometimes wish I was the same ! 

16 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Todays Results - Friday 24th March

Friendly:

Harry Souttar (7.3 - 90 mins) - Australia 3-1 Ecuador

AFCON Qualifiers:

Wilfed Ndidi (6.4 - 68 mins - Captain) - Nigeria 0-1 Guinea-Bissau

Kelechi Iheanacho (5.9 - 45 mins) - Nigeria 0-1 Guinea-Bissau

Papy Mendy (6.8 - 64 mins) - Senegal 5-1 Mozambique

Euro Qualifiers:

Wout Faes (7.9 + goal line clearance + cleansheet - 90 mins) - Belgium 3-0 Sweden

Timothy Castagne (7.2 + cleansheet - 90 mins) - Belgium 3-0 Sweden

Dennis Praet (unused sub) - Belgium 3-0 Sweden

so far a solid set of internationals then. (other than the nigerians) 

Quite happy with maddison not getting minutes in both games as i’m just terrified he gets injured. A nice 20 min cameo with a goal in the next game and home safe and sound would be perfect