Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Our Internationals 2022/23

4 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Madders is hungry & ambitious and will play his socks off regardless of where gazzergate positions him.

who cares I for one will be cheering him on to do well. He deserves it after the WC debacle. He’s still our player and as far as I’m concerned he’s representing Leicester out there so drop all the moaning for just this one game please and let’s cheer him on. It might be the last time we see one of our players in an England shirt for a long time so enjoy it ffs!

Most of our squad are internationals and remember a good percentage of our support are not English. So good luck to him but it is no big deal. In fact a good many pretty dodgy players have pulled on the England shirt. We get little reflected glory for it these days. The main concern as always is that he doesn't get injured.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Some of the names I've seen Southgate be called on here make me think there's a bunch of 12 year olds logged on. 

SouthArse

Gazzergate 

Not even sure what the 2nd one is lol 

Just trying to be original StanSP lol but yeh I wish I was still a 12 year old. It’s all downhill after you hit 50!

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Some of the names I've seen Southgate be called on here make me think there's a bunch of 12 year olds logged on. 

SouthArse

Gazzergate 

Sounds like Paul Gascoigne has been up to no good again! 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Patson Daka has just scored for Zambia vs Lesotho

If you can do it against the 147th ranked team in the world, surely you can do it in the Premier League?

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, StanSP said:

SouthArse

Gazzergate 

There are people on here who call Manchester United "Manure" and you're surprised by their childish names for Southgate? lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

It's hilarious of far up Southgate's arse most the media are. Especially Talkshite. In return they get nice pitchside access. 

Simon Jordan isn't a fan. Regularly calls him out for not being proactive. The rest just seem to say 'Who replaces Southgate if he goes ?' 

Southgate seems to think that Bellingham is a 10 when he has played his whole career as an 8 for Dortmund. He's also obsessed about having 2 CDMs in every starting line up. Just play Bellingham and Rice as a double pivot with Maddison in front. It's really not rocket science. 

What today has shown us is that Maddison has basically been given a chance out of position because Rashford and Foden are unavailable and Grealish is being rested. 

• Like 4

Whether Maddison plays out wide or centrally, the key to his effectiveness is being in the final third as often as possible.

He's moved centrally for us in recent weeks and been far less dangerous as he drops too deep and nullifies what he's the best in the league at.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Bet Arry Kane doesn't pass to him 😂!

I certainly hope he doesn't.

If he never sees the ball, no Ukrainian hard guy takes him out, and he gets back to City with two functioning knees to save our ass.

• Like 1