Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Our Internationals 2022/23

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

If a kid who just turned 18 doesn't make a debut this year, it's a sign "something is not working"? Because he featured in an u18's internationl tournament? I am a big believer in giving the youth minutes, especially now there are 5 subs. But I wouldn't get the vapors if the club decides playing week in, week out for a League 1 team is better for his development. (Of course, I hope he shows up to training camp and smashes it, and becomes a sensation. There are about six of the youth players I hope do that. But I also know it's not likely.)

Give him his debut after pre-season as a sub to show him what he's going to work and play for when he's on loan. Same way we did with KDH

7 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Braybrooke could turn out to be a Tielemans replacement he should certainly have got some game time in the matches between European games from the bench

He is that type of player but it’s unlikely he could step up in that area of the pitch at 18/19. Bellingham is a freak 

There is a list of 18 and 19 year old debutants in the PL as long as your collective arms. Many on here wet themselves with excitement if we are linked with some French teenager  playing for an obscure team. I am pretty sure Braybrooke is getting close to his debut and Rodgers will make it happen.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He is that type of player but it’s unlikely he could step up in that area of the pitch at 18/19. Bellingham is a freak 

I'm not saying next season but he needs to be involved with 5 subs he should be on the bench looking to bring him on, certainly over the likes of Hamza who was on the bench most of the run in and was never getting on

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

That sounds like cheating! :P :frantics: :D

Off subject Phillippa but one for your wife, Arsenals ex internationals, maybe?

Did any of those ArsenaFan TV presenters ever play for Arsenal and England? In any age group?

Would look it up myself but one of those faces winds me up too much after being stuck with him for an evening at a friends house many years ago

Todays International Results - Wednesday 8th June

UEFA Nations League Group A4:

Wales 1-2 Netherlands

Danny Ward (6.3 + clean sheet - 45 mins)

Belgium 6-1 Poland

Timothy Castagne (8.0 + 1 assist - 85 mins)

Youri Tielemans (7.5 + 1 assist - 90 mins)

Dennis Praet (not in squad)

AFC U23 Asian Cup:

Thailand U23 0-1 South Korea U23

Thanawat Suengchitthawon (25 mins)

Thailand Under 23s are now out of the AFC U23 Asian Cup

image.png.d56253df353f24cfd55ac017404fc313.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, He aint bald said:

Off subject Phillippa but one for your wife, Arsenals ex internationals, maybe?

Did any of those ArsenaFan TV presenters ever play for Arsenal and England? In any age group?

Would look it up myself but one of those faces winds me up too much after being stuck with him for an evening at a friends house many years ago

As far as she knows the presenters have media backgrounds more than football?

46 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

As far as she knows the presenters have media backgrounds more than football?

Cheers, the England untruth was just part of the performance I suffered that night as unnamed tried to bed my..... and his.... friend.

Some nice passes from Youri today and he seemed to glide around that midfield

Danny Ward went off at half time last night due to a knee injury

Hopefully not the same knee he had an op on

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/danny-ward-injury-leicester-wales-7185561

After being substituted at half time, Wales boss Rob Page revealed that the City man was also struggling with injury. "Wayne (Hennessey) was down to play today but I found out at lunchtime he has a knock," he told the BBC . “Ward has had to come off at half-time injured. When you have two or three injuries in key areas, it has an impact,”

"Danny has had a slight issue with his knee, it has flared up at half-time and he couldn't continue so that was forced on us."

Todays International Results - Thursday 9th June

EURO U21 Qualification Group H:

France U21 3-3 Ukraine U21

Wes Fofana (not in squad - Wedding)

UEFA Nations League Group C2:

Northern Ireland 2-3 Kosovo

Jonny Evans (6.2 - 90 mins)

• Thanks 2