Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Our Internationals 2022/23

1 hour ago, turlo said:

is JJ in the squad for the England game tonight or still injured?

not in the squad, Southgate fulfilled his 5 year Leicester quota by letting JJ play for 45 minutes

on the bright side that shitter Mount finally got dropped

• Like 3

What a hilarious moment, this Hungary side are humiliating us in a very different way to their forebears. It's hard to believe Hungary were amongst the most advanced footballers in the world in the 50's, but they are unbelievably effective today.

Attila is in the middle of the back three when defending, but left sided  of the three with the ball, I think. He is the big fella.

Edited by Vardinio'sCat

Imagine having Maddison on form and available and choosing this shambles. 

Listening on talk sport the other day and a pundit pointed out when Grealish is mentioned the first thing out of Southgate's mouth is a criticism - 'He needs to learn x' or 'he hasn't done y' 

He doesn't like creativity it seems and that isn't enough to be one of the best. 

• Like 1

Losing twice to Hungary is a shambles but these games are a joke. The players should have been given the summer off to recover ready for next season and the wc. I'm not against the nations league as such but the timing of these games is ridiculous. The England players clearly can't be arsed and same for France and a few others and I can't really blame them. The one thing that really pisses me off though is Southgate lame excuses for not picking Maddison. Says he's happy with Foden and Mount yet Mount is utter garbage for Engand and he's ended up putting Bellingham in the 10 role tonight. He's an incredibly boring manager and makes me have little interest in watching England games. 

• Like 3