Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

COMPETITION: Guess when we make our first signing

19 hours ago, Vazman said:

I feel sorry for @Mark, who opened  the thread, he is going to have to trawl through god knows how many posts, to identify the actual winner / winners, fair play to you, hopefully that first signing will be soon, so the winner/ winners can be announced and this thread closed.

26th July 

My birthday…must be correctlol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

10th July. I'm an optimist. lol

That's my birthday

So we will sign lewandowski on a 4 year with a clause vards has to be on the playing staff till the end of it

What a coq n balls transfer window this is!

I’m not bothering to tune into this drama anymore gonna watch the womens euros instead. Look forward to the day we actually do sign someone even if it’s just lookman.

I'm more interested in the who leaves since Lurch has been rumoured to be available to hit the exit door. Actually I got more excited than interested. Onto signings, I recon 21st August for the first signing. Don't have any idea who that might be, could be a new dinner lady?

• Haha 1