Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

COMPETITION: Guess when we make our first signing

10 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

2 in this week, a cb and a winger and one decent wage earner out the door heading to a newly promoted club. 
Tuesday will be the day things start to happen and we all calm down a bit.

I sure hope so! Crossing my fingers 

Situation is looking very desperate now

theres no sugar coating the fact things haven’t gone to plan with the buying and selling. Only success story is we’ve kept our star players and extended contracts.

8 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

I sure hope so! Crossing my fingers 

Situation is looking very desperate now

theres no sugar coating the fact things haven’t gone to plan with the buying and selling. Only success story is we’ve kept our star players and extended contracts.

If we do manage to do that. Keep our star players and extend contracts then that would be very good. Bit early to say that is achieved. It would be great to find a top RW CM and CD too but I’d settle for one right now. If not I’d at least like to secure lookman otherwise I think we would be light in attacking options. It is also sensible to move certain players on too to free squad places, budget and freshen the squad motivation. Some progress on that would be a measure of success too. We are not the only club to be a bit slow out of the blocks and there is still time to turn it around. 

Supergray22 makes a good point on lookman I hadn’t thought about. If city don’t get any of the other ambitious targets I reckon they will pull the trigger on lookman before the window closes. Maybe there is some sort of gentleman’s agreement in place that we’ll buy him so no rush

We're not seeing lots of activity... or even rumours.   It looks like we had done no prep... for outs or ins. 

Given all bredans big speeches  it looks like it was all talk from him and not the club. 

However, I cannot believe that we wouldn't try to sell ayoze perez if we could.   I think arse are waiting for us to drop the youri price...  no takers for soyuncu. 

If I was top I would employ someone to fix the out of form players...  brendan just abandons them.  This means we can't sell them and yet they are no help. 

This all points to Brendan leaving before Christmas. 

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 27/06/2022 at 05:15, Aus Fox said:

2 in this week, a cb and a winger and one decent wage earner out the door heading to a newly promoted club. 
Tuesday will be the day things start to happen and we all calm down a bit.

:nono:

• Sad 2

I have a feeling it’s all about to kick off next week! I know it’s been very quiet with regards to our transfer dealings but there’s a lot of legit chatter now rather than just the media gossip.

I reckon Tielamens will get several offers

Hamsa will too. Completing these 2 in particular is vital to making moves on our targets. Let’s see what happens with the other players..,

Now June has passed without even a plausible rumor -- and my guess is already burnt toast -- maybe we could add a slightly likelier proposition?

COMPETITION: Guess when a transfer thread finally goes "HOT" based on an actual fact, having to do with the actual player in the thread name?

I'm in for July 15.

• Haha 2