Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

48 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Mount starting what the actual ****. Is he Southgate’s son or something. 

He could go a year without an assist or a goal and he'll be starting. I've stopped getting angry about it. There are just some constants in life that you have to accept: taxes, death and Southgate picking Maguire and Mount. Mount is busy and has a good engine but Maddison has more creativity in his little toe. 

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

He could go a year without an assist or a goal and he'll be starting. I've stopped getting angry about it. There are just some constants in life that you have to accept: taxes, death and Southgate picking Maguire and Mount. Mount is busy and has a good engine but Maddison has more creativity in his little toe. 

One thing Southgate did say when he took the job, he'd only pick players that were in form and playing regularly for their club side. If say Chelsea dropped him and didn't play him, would this rule still continue. 

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

One thing Southgate did say when he took the job, he'd only pick players that were in form and playing regularly for their club side. If say Chelsea dropped him and didn't play him, would this rule still continue. 

He’s already contradicted himself by not playing Maddison. He’s just a yes man unfortunately who has got very lucky with runs to the semis and final. We need a Pearson type manager who gives no ****s and plays players who have earned it. FA will always go for the little yes man in the suit though. 

Just now, Unabomber said:

He’s already contradicted himself by not playing Maddison. He’s just a yes man unfortunately who has got very lucky with runs to the semis and final. We need a Pearson type manager who gives no ****s and plays players who have earned it. FA will always go for the little yes man in the suit though. 

FA want a politician not a manager. Our football in this country is run by snobs, who for are just part time fans who don't properly understand the game or the passion.  

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

Never get the criticism of Ward Prowse on here.

I think he’s a vastly under-rated player and I’d love to see him in a Leicester shirt 

Guest Col city fan
9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

FA want a politician not a manager. Our football in this country is run by snobs, who for are just part time fans who don't properly understand the game or the passion.  

I tell you what the FA won’t be happy about tonight…

Empty seats everywhere… 

Makes me wonder.. did they go on general sale?

Edited by Col city fan

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I tell you what the FA won’t be happy about tonight…

Empty seats everywhere… 

Hoping you know the reasoning why. 

Seriously tho I Doubt it. Wembley’s about to have five sell out gigs in the next week. More money than they get out of two games including the game on Tuesday which would be would have been a below capacity ground