Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

Guest Col city fan

All joking aside, this makes little sense

Look at some of our players on that pitch, then look at how they are playing.. They are clueless at the moment. What’s the game plan?

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I'm sure Gareth will give them a rousing halftime teamtalk, much like a middle manager at a toner sales company cajoling his workforce to hit their monthly targets.

That is what will happen. I imagine it exactly like that 

The days of the hair dryer treatment are (sadly) long gone 

Edited by Col city fan

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Really like him but yeah he looks out of his depth. Trying too hard maybe?

Yeh I like Bowen tbf. You can see he’s trying hard to impress and do his best. He’s obviously still adjusting to international football but I hope it works out for him for England.

I wonder if that geezer who was vaguely a Southgate lookalike and played up to it by wearing a waistcoat, with the result that he had the England fans serenading him during the good times last year, still goes along to matches dressesd as the manager.

If so, I wonder if he has had rotten fruit thrown at him this evening...

21 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Midfield is so poor. No surprise when we have two bottom half premier League players trying to control the game. 

It's criminal to see some of the midfield players picked ahead of Maddison. But the pundits seem to have forgotten all about him; more interested in whether Rashford and Sancho will get recalls. Maddison is also oddly not rated by fans of other clubs. So there is no pressure on Southgate to pick him.