Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

3 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

They should be on holiday, the season is over and Champions League final long gone. Been playing a ludicrous amount of games since project restart, yet here we are. Maybe it's a protest? lol

This.

Nations league is the sh1thole of competitions.

Didnt Kevin DB  say he didnt give a feck about it?

Its complete load of bo11ox.

Let the players feck off on holidays and recuperate. They have another meaningless tourname6 in Qatar at the end of the year🤭🤭

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

It's criminal to see some of the midfield players picked ahead of Maddison. But the pundits seem to have forgotten all about him; more interested in whether Rashford and Sancho will get recalls. Maddison is also oddly not rated by fans of other clubs. So there is no pressure on Southgate to pick him. 

Imagine a team of attacking players, Brazil Style. 

Pickford

TAA, Stones, Tomori. Saka/James

Rice, Bellingham

Maddison, Foden, Grealish

Kane

Guest Col city fan

I’m genuinely dismayed at how bloody PC Britain has become. 
If only any of these hand-picked pundits would have been honest at half time, it’d be so refreshing.

ie. We’ve now gone 6 hours without scoring from open play and we’ve had another 45 mins right there of clueless garbage.

Or ‘and they are clearly all on the beach already’

Etc..

I’ve never really liked Roy Keane but at least he says it how he ACTUALLY sees it and doesn’t just trawl out the party line time and time and time again.

Edited by Col city fan

The trouble is - if we screw things up in this competition, that's going to make life a lot harder for Southgate's successor (assuming he pisses off after the World cup). We'll lose our seeding in the Euros and be relegated so we have to play really poor teams in this competition - which has taken over from friendlies.

Edited by trabuch

Just now, Daggers said:

It’s like Southgate is doing a Rodgers tactical cosplay. It’s soooo boring. 

And they are both doing a real bad 2008 Pep cosplay. That bald Spaniard has a lot to answer for. Should be dragged up for crimes against humanity.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I’m genuinely dismayed at how bloody PC Britain has become. 
If only any of these hand-picked pundits would have been honest at half time, it’d be so refreshing.

ie. We’ve now gone 6 hours without scoring from open play and we’ve had another 45 mins right there of clueless garbage.

Or ‘and they are clearly all on the beach already’

Etc..

I’ve never really liked Roy Keane but at least he says it how he ACTUALLY sees it and doesn’t just trawl out the party line time and time and time again.

I'm not watching...who are the pundits mate?

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Raj said:

I'm not watching...who are the pundits mate?

Don’t know em mate. Couple of birds in there I think 

52 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I'm sure Gareth will give them a rousing halftime teamtalk, much like a middle manager at a toner sales company cajoling his workforce to hit their monthly targets.

He's lost all his authority since dumping the waistcoat and going for the more casual look. Perhaps he needs to stroke his beard a bit more earnestly? 

• Haha 2