Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

League One & Two - 2022/23

Just now, adam said:

Dodgy time keeping though. Wouldn't be happy with that

Nothing wrong with it. During added on time Clarke-Harris had a sit down for 30 seconds, Iorfa had treatment and was subbed off for Flint as well. Great job to add that on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

That is incredible. 

Did the ref get Wednesday to take that throw in about 10 yards too far forward though?!

He seemed to encourage them to take it further forward than they were going to, which is a bit odd.

I think he was enjoying the game and wanted more... 

• Like 1

Just now, Fox in the North said:

Don’t agree, Posh wasted so much time at the end, completely deserved in my book

Not sure there should of been an extra 90 seconds added on. They didn't waste that much time.

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

He seemed to encourage them to take it further forward than they were going to, which is a bit odd.

I think he was enjoying the game and wanted more... 

Just replayed it back and a we’d player actually took quick throwing nearly oh half way while another Wed player was waiting to take it wher ball went out....ref seemed to blow whistle and let them take it from proper place and hey presto they score. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1