Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Elyounoussi

26 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think this is clearly a bit of agent work to get a new deal for his player. He’s as average as they come, and it would make no sense as you’d be replacing Perez with Perez…..

‘Perez with Junior Lewis’ is probably a more accurate assessment. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I think this is clearly a bit of agent work to get a new deal for his player. He’s as average as they come, and it would make no sense as you’d be replacing Perez with Perez…..

I truly hope so but have this niggling fear there’s no smoke without fire.

22 minutes ago, PNM said:

Long day at work. 

Come back home.

Expectation: Some fresh names at the top of Transfer Talk

Reality: Mohamed Elyounoussi

Going to be amazing when he’s announced holding our beautiful new shirt.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

thank F for that 

Not so fast. It means he's potentially a player that Brendan would have been aware of and has fancied in the past, just that Celtic carried on that interest. He was also after Vestergaard at Celtic and here so i'm still cautious about this. We aren't safe yet.

1 hour ago, Dames said:

Not so fast. It means he's potentially a player that Brendan would have been aware of and has fancied in the past, just that Celtic carried on that interest. He was also after Vestergaard at Celtic and here so i'm still cautious about this. We aren't safe yet.

That’s cheered me up splendidly.  Do you stand in the Kitchen at parties?

2 hours ago, Dames said:

ooh Brendan used to fancy him

On 15/06/2022 at 14:29, Dames said:

I don't think there is a Rodgers link here at all, Elyonoussi was on our radar way before Rodgers even joined the club, we tried to get him after he played against us with Molde but he went to Basel instead and we've likely been tracking him since.