Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Elyounoussi

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Great tactic from Southampton players  who have a year or so left on their contracts....

' if you don't pay me 20k aweek more I'm going to Leicester ' 🤑

Yep.... Walcott joining us soon on a 3 year contract.

• Haha 1

I think if Rodgers thought he was the solution to our problem and he became our first signing, I'd probably avoid this site for a couple of days in case my phone caught fire 🤣. I've nothing against Southampton, I just think there are better alternatives for a feeder club.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

This would be a disgrace and I would instantly want Rodgers out! Sounds pathetic but imagine his rebuil. Southampton must be thinking there back again LOL. Embrassing.

...a bit like Randolph and Mortimer Duke in, "Coming to America"...!!!

Edited by sacreblueits442

55 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

I think if Rodgers thought he was the solution to our problem and he became our first signing, I'd probably avoid this site for a couple of days in case my phone caught fire 🤣. I've nothing against Southampton, I just think there are better alternatives for a feeder club.

Maybe we're working on the basis that if we sign enough of them we're going to strike it lucky with a Mané or Van Dijk but we've got to get through a few Lallana and Lamberts first.

We could be overtaking Liverpool in no time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

If we keep this up, we will eventually get to Hassenhutl and you might be happier with that.  :D

• Haha 2

Just looked on Saintsweb and although they think this is funny, they also think it’s just his agent being a dick.

They would however like another 15m

But their main concern is that Shane Long might be getting a contract extension.

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Would also have to mean we wouldn’t be signing Lookman seeing as Elyounoussi is mainly a left winger?

Thats what just discredits this entire rumour for me.

Surely if we were going for a LW backup option, Lookman would be our no.1 target seeing how Brendan really likes him and Ade loves it here. There wouldnt be much point in risking it all on another unknown yet again. This just seems to be noise created by either his agent or us to get favourable deals elsewhere.

Edited by LFox99