Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Elyounoussi

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Thats what just discredits this entire rumour for me.

Surely if we were going for a LW backup option, Lookman would be our no.1 target seeing how Brendan really likes him and Ade loves it here. There wouldnt be much point in risking it all on another unknown yet again. This just seems to be noise created by either his agent or us to get favourable deals elsewhere.

I would certainly hope this is the case

This guy being the first one in as part of the refresh would not set a good picture for the rest of the window

28 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Would also have to mean we wouldn’t be signing Lookman seeing as Elyounoussi is mainly a left winger?

I've got my reservations about Lookman but every reservation I have about him applies to this one with a load more on top.

It's just 'too' flawed a transfer for me to totally believe we're doing it. 

7 hours ago, turlo said:

The source is BS but if we were truly looking at him then our new head of recruitment incoming from Southampton would be involved in this, which would be v worrying.

If it’s his recommendation then he can f*** right off and take this clown with him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1