Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Elyounoussi

17 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Top is the head of King Power, he has the executive clout to release funds to projects that he sees fit!!!

FFP is the reason why we do not choose to inject funds, that has not emerged through trading by the football club.

We may be a subsidiary of King Power, but we are also a registered entity which has its own Balance Sheet, where we are audited.

Top is the CEO.

His mother is Chairman of the Board and would have the final say.

and yes, I know you are going to gainsay this with your "I win!!!" 3 exclamation points.  But she's still the top authority at KP.

Edited by KingsX

48 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I reckon Top has no access to funds unless his family agree to it and why should they be interested in Leicester City, this was Top and Vichais hobby and as we know, Vichai was the boss. Just a theory

I think the same as you tbh 

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

I reckon Top has no access to funds unless his family agree to it and why should they be interested in Leicester City, this was Top and Vichais hobby and as we know, Vichai was the boss. Just a theory

Hopefully this isn't true. You can only go so long without investing in the playing squad and progressing as a club before the fans turn. If for whatever reason KP no longer want to make funds available, then it may be best for them to start thinking about selling up unfortunately. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Top is the head of King Power, he has the executive clout to release funds to projects that he sees fit!!!

FFP is the reason why we do not choose to inject funds, that has not emerged through trading by the football club.

We may be a subsidiary of King Power, but we are also a registered entity which has its own Balance Sheet, where we are audited.

Fair enough if that's the case, when you see forests owner talking about splashing £100m you do wonder though

54 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Top is the CEO.

His mother is Chairman of the Board and would have the final say.

and yes, I know you are going to gainsay this with your "I win!!!" 3 exclamation points.  But she's still the top authority at KP.

This is kind of what I thought 

The owners have said that the aim is to be self sustainable. This is what that looks like. 

I feel like we've had our moment in the sun and now the priority is to not get relegated which isn't what people want to hear but that is the first primary aim of all clubs at our level and below.

7th or 8th place finish next season will be what we can expect. Anything above that and we've exceeded ourselves by a long way. Just look at the power of the big 6 and the chasing pack.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

The owners have said that the aim is to be self sustainable. This is what that looks like. 

I feel like we've had our moment in the sun and now the priority is to not get relegated which isn't what people want to hear but that is the first primary aim of all clubs at our level and below.

7th or 8th place finish next season will be what we can expect. Anything above that and we've exceeded ourselves by a long way. Just look at the power of the big 6 and the chasing pack.

Surely we have to be in the chasing pack though, Europa league has to be our aim?

Just now, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Surely this is a BS rumour. What is the logic here. Has this lad impressed at any point. Even Vestercrap played for a team that got to a Euro QF. So you can partially forgive the mistake. 

Vestercrap :appl:lol

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Well this is not true.

Paid off the debt and financed over 170m worth of loans they have called in. As well as 20m worth of sponsorship a year.

What a waste of money, they could have bought us Haaland and Darwin Nunez for that….

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

Fair enough if that's the case, when you see forests owner talking about splashing £100m you do wonder though

.. teams go out on a spending spree when they come up!!!

Not sure how much the new league makes available to them, but teams do try to cement themselves in.

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. teams go out on a spending spree when they come up!!!

Not sure how much the new league makes available to them, but teams do try to cement themselves in.

Thought it was pretty much all to do with having so much space in their wage budgets compared to those who are EPL ever presents

59 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

...we should not ignore the clout of the big 6, but we need to do us, and not spend time looking over the neighbours fence and being racked with envy!!!

We just need to go out and compete, do the best we can, if we come up short, we look to see how we can gain the next season.

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

At any point there is a fair chance that at least two of the big six will be undergoing major changes to their squads. That is the time when we again have a chance of making the top six.

4 hours ago, Gravel said:

How did rumours of us buying Elyouruseless turn into KP pulling investment on the club?

I'm off to hide in my happy place 

Without any concrete transfer activity we are all spiralling. 

• Haha 1

I wish this thread was closed. Offers no improvement whatsoever.  Heard tonight on Radio Leicester he would cost 10m.  Which razor blades are the best????   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1