Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

New Season Fixtures on Thursday

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

So who do we want to start with.

Any of the big six early on for me.

And again on the restart after the world cup.

Don't be silly... this will be the one year we DON'T have to go to Anfield on Boxing Day/NYD lol 

• Haha 1

I would like a long stretch without playing the top six. Preferably running into the end of the season so we can do our usual fast start and have some consistency across the full set of fixtures. 

I actually would like newly promoted sides early because it takes them a while to work themselves out. Especially Forest who I imagine will have a bit of a wake up call given none of their staff or players have played in the Prem. 

44 minutes ago, KFS said:

I would like a long stretch without playing the top six. Preferably running into the end of the season so we can do our usual fast start and have some consistency across the full set of fixtures. 

I actually would like newly promoted sides early because it takes them a while to work themselves out. Especially Forest who I imagine will have a bit of a wake up call given none of their staff or players have played in the Prem. 

history says that you want to play the top six within the first few games. They aren’t generally into their stride and a few of their best players  are slow into their fitness after being a little late back from int duty. 

alternatively, the couple of weeks ahead of the World Cup or immediately after the World Cup. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kevinparr71 said:

December 21st away at Everton followed by Man City home Boxing Day ,Liverpool away before new year then Bournemouth away New Year’s Day😳

That’s December 21st when the entire league is closed down because of the World Cup?