Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

New Season Fixtures on Thursday

No idea who we'll be paired up with but assuming there will be 4 live PL TV games over the first weekend, I expect at least two of the greedy 6 teams will play against each other, so that they can accommodate at least 5 of them for live TV coverage.

Also Forest will be playing against one of the Sky 6 so that the media can continue their Forest w@nkfest.

25 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Leeds, Arsenal, Bournmouth, Chelsea, Man Utd are the leaked opening 5 games apparently. 

Yeah but that leak has Fulham and Chelsea at home the same weekend several times. So I just can't see it being anywhere close to true.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Yeah but that leak has Fulham and Chelsea at home the same weekend several times. So I just can't see it being anywhere close to true.

Don't believe it anyway. They are false fixtures released to get us all talking about it.

On 13/06/2022 at 16:11, KFS said:

I would like a long stretch without playing the top six. Preferably running into the end of the season so we can do our usual fast start and have some consistency across the full set of fixtures. 

I actually would like newly promoted sides early because it takes them a while to work themselves out. Especially Forest who I imagine will have a bit of a wake up call given none of their staff or players have played in the Prem. 

....Forest will be on fire at the start of the season!!!

They will have a lot to prove and will be playing on adrenalin, they will fight to the last second in games and will be playing at a high tempo, which teams will have to look to match. We do not need to be playing them too soon, midway through the season when things might just start to get hard and results not going their way.

Get a big team first up, they are usually not up to speed and pretty vulnerable.

On 13/06/2022 at 15:09, AjcW said:

Don't be silly... this will be the one year we DON'T have to go to Anfield on Boxing Day/NYD lol 

Don’t hold your breath…. First game back after the World Cup is Boxing Day.