Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-season schedule 2022 All six pre-season dates for Leicester City now confirmed

Looks like we've got our scheduling right this season. Looked really unfit and off the pace in pre-season last season and if I recall correctly most teams had played at least two games before we even kicked a ball. Just checked other teams schedules and our games seem to be pretty closely aligned so expect us to be in a better place physically this season. 

• Like 1

On 02/07/2022 at 12:46, ian__marshall said:

Looks like we've got our scheduling right this season. Looked really unfit and off the pace in pre-season last season and if I recall correctly most teams had played at least two games before we even kicked a ball. Just checked other teams schedules and our games seem to be pretty closely aligned so expect us to be in a better place physically this season. 

We played at least two other games behind closed doors last season that fans were not party too. Hearts and Forest. 

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Loved that

They all look happy working with Rodgers, I must say.

I’d love to see a really cracking season from Ayoze. There’s a really good player in there somewhere and we’ve only seen snippets so far

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

They all look happy working with Rodgers, I must say.

I’d love to see a really cracking season from Ayoze. There’s a really good player in there somewhere and we’ve only seen snippets so far

You never know, would be just our luck that he pulls out a 2018/19 season in his last year with 15+ goals and then fcuks off for free 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Ricky’s house is not what you would expect 

Thought the same. Although we didn’t see the whole thing, I know the players don’t like too much of the house being videoed/photographed in case weirdos find the house, so it might be larger than we think.

I know Madders is more than happy to show off his garden, but is very protective about showing the actual property in much detail.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Very modest digs from Ricardo there. He doesn't have a mini, does he? Is he trying to channel Kante?

I don't think his missus and kid/s live over here so perhaps he's not arsed about a big gaff when he's here.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

So does anyone know who has turned up fro pre-season today? Youri? Soyuncu? Praet?

I thought the internationals were due back on the 6th....*disclaimer that I think I read this on Twitter, which isn't always reliable*

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Thought the same. Although we didn’t see the whole thing, I know the players don’t like too much of the house being videoed/photographed in case weirdos find the house, so it might be larger than we think.

I know Madders is more than happy to show off his garden, but is very protective about showing the actual property in much detail.

You say that, but he shares an awful lot of his life out and about in Notts. And his neon bright car on the drive is a dead giveaway lol 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't think his missus and kid/s live over here so perhaps he's not arsed about a big gaff when he's here.

With his money, second home or not, I'd wake up serenaded by the gentle rustling of Bolivian Chajchas musicians, my breakfast of fresh fruit, the finest Greek yogurt and pastries would be served by Brazilian air hostesses, smiling Columbia instructors would coax me into a gentle yoga routine before being driven to work by Booker prize-wining motivational speakers. I'd live in a mansion and infra-red motion detectors would give me the option of killing intruders.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

You say that, but he shares an awful lot of his life out and about in Notts. And his neon bright car on the drive is a dead giveaway lol 

His house is in a gated community and you can’t see his drive/car from the road.

If you look, he shows off the footy pitch garden facing away from the house.

Edited by phoneticerror