Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-season schedule 2022 All six pre-season dates for Leicester City now confirmed

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No, I can't wait.

I like a break at the end of the season but now I just want it back.

I don't know how anybody can not be excited regardless.

I think I maybe suffering from depression if I’m honest, I’ve never felt like this with us. 

41 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Is anybody else struggling to get excited for the season this year? Usually I’m usually really excited by now but for some reason I’m not feeling it.

Sort of, but I've been way more negative of a pre-season than I am right now. It's got that feel of it all being a bit pony but that's often when we then go on to do pretty damn well (understatement given what we've done in 2013/14, 2015/16 and 2019/20 - 2020/21)

29 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I think I maybe suffering from depression if I’m honest, I’ve never felt like this with us. 

Hate to think how you feel when we eventually get relegated again then.

We finished top 10 in the top flight last season. The season before won the FA Cup. If you can't enjoy it now then I don't know when you will.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Hate to think how you feel when we eventually get relegated again then.

We finished top 10 in the top flight last season. The season before won the FA Cup. If you can't enjoy it now then I don't know when you will.

I mean from actual depression not football related.. 

2 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

That’s very true, I’ve booked in the drs to get checked 

Worth a try. I personally hated the meds, I found that taking them stopped me feeling anything at all. Fortunately mine sorted itself out in due course, but that’s not always the case.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MalletFox said:

Hi all, apologies if this has already been discussed, but are our pre-season friendlies being shown on LCFC TV do we know? 

I think they will. 

The Notts County behind clsoe doors at the training ground is on LCFC TV starting 12.45pm for a 1pm kick off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I am going to be on my way to Devon when this happens, and I am strangely very interested. Does anyone know if there will be any kind of live coverage.

Highly doubtful Aylestone Park will struggle to have the infrastructure 

On 04/07/2022 at 12:22, Foxxed said:

With his money, second home or not, I'd wake up serenaded by the gentle rustling of Bolivian Chajchas musicians, my breakfast of fresh fruit, the finest Greek yogurt and pastries would be served by Brazilian air hostesses, smiling Columbia instructors would coax me into a gentle yoga routine before being driven to work by Booker prize-wining motivational speakers. I'd live in a mansion and infra-red motion detectors would give me the option of killing intruders.

.. you would be skint in weeks!!!

You would need a second job to keep up that lifestyle...

13 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Cool! Gives me a reason to ignore the kids on the train!

...on the train..are you mad!!!

Where's the fun in that, what's wrong with a 5 hour drive to a place you can hardly pronounce. Planning the stops and eating Service station food.

Seriously though, you really can't  go wrong in Devon, lovely place, a bit pricey and you do need transport to get to the various "must see" places. Forget going to see the Black Swans of Dawlish, you will be very disappointed. 

• Like 1

Kasper Schmeichel to miss Leicester's pre-season training camp in France - with manager Brendan Rodgers resting the Denmark goalkeeper after draining Nations League campaign

Leicester will travel to Evian, eastern France, this weekend before travelling to Belgium next Friday for a friendly on Saturday against their sister club OH Leuven.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10996551/Kasper-Schmeichel-miss-Leicesters-pre-season-training-camp-France.html

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, davieG said:

Kasper Schmeichel to miss Leicester's pre-season training camp in France - with manager Brendan Rodgers resting the Denmark goalkeeper after draining Nations League campaign

Leicester will travel to Evian, eastern France, this weekend before travelling to Belgium next Friday for a friendly on Saturday against their sister club OH Leuven.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10996551/Kasper-Schmeichel-miss-Leicesters-pre-season-training-camp-France.html

I guess all of those GK's we have on the books will be given a chance to prove themselves.