Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lako42

Best club in the world.....

1 hour ago, smudger63 said:

Yes of course, I forgot, the world belongs to the young don't it. Maybe you would like to bring in euthanasia for everyone that reaches the age of 60, maybe even 50. No need for all these bloody oldies cluttering up the world, that have outgrown their usefulness.  Let's just have a world for the young to enjoy, and screw all the oldies. Fantastic attitude marbles, well done!

I'm with you on this.

Easyjet, Luton to Zurich one way £50 :thumbup:

37 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Classic KPFC bingo card trope this. Any criticism of a clubs decision is direct criticism of the owner. You ungrateful swine. Take your support and give it to someone else. Grr

Imagine the chairman reading this after all he's done.

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

Imagine the chairman reading this after all he's done.

It was the extreme Right Side that strawmaned the chairman into this, the Left Side never mentioned him once. 

I bet they are blaming their chairman to buggery in the Watford you have to own and carry a smartphone thread though

Edited by He aint bald
buggery not bugger

29 minutes ago, He aint bald said:

the chairman was not mentioned Cardiff, i have had the sorry experience of being in the thread from the begining and witnessing the strawmaning and mafia sttyle settling of old scores ............ I am sure I had valid points to make about society and such ...to do... with smartphones..... but I have lost all will, 

I accept that - I’m objecting to the poster opinion that the criticism of this decision is the criticism of the owner 

2 minutes ago, Bourne Blue& White said:

So we are doing away with paper tickets, modern technology /carbon footprint etc.. but we will still put thousands of clappers on people’s seats this season ? 

Got to agree that this would be wrong and hypocritical to continue with the cardboard clappers. 

Maybe everyone can download a clapper app to their smartphones?

😉

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Got to agree that this would be wrong and hypocritical to continue with the cardboard clappers. 

Maybe everyone can download a clapper app to their smartphones?

😉

The clapper app. Switch it on and play all your favourite clapper sounds.

Vuvuzela sound included for a small booking fee.

Edited by Rain King
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

You can't use a screenshot-- that's not what the scanner is reading: It's reading a signal from the phone.

The club has gone from the extreme of not letting you use your phone at all to demanding you use your phone.

It is going to be an absolute clusterfcuk and is a bad move.

When have you not been allowed to use your phone at the kp? Wish that was a rule. Loads of weirdos around me spend the whole game betting 

11 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Perhaps the owner will be handing out smart phones instead of warm beer.

That would be smartphoneless shaming.

My objection is the edging towards the neccesity to carry a smartphone, or similar, at all times.

Not just for the political and personal freedom implications but for the fact that mobiles and social media turn people into complete pricks

Now, too long here, to bed

2 hours ago, marbles said:

Your last sentence actually makes me laugh - think about it like this…..

Its about being bullied by PAPA LAZAROU in what suits HIM best. LoL

Sorry.

I have a phone so no problem for me personally. I just don't like bullying tactics from any source. Telling customers that unless you pay the way we want you to, you won't get a ticket. I'd be interested to know what you call that?

3 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

I have a phone so no problem for me personally. I just don't like bullying tactics from any source. Telling customers that unless you pay the way we want you to, you won't get a ticket. I'd be interested to know what you call that?

Mate not disputing that but we’ve been bullied into a surveillance state for over two years under the guise of covid. How do we fight back against that?

5 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Mate not disputing that but we’ve been bullied into a surveillance state for over two years under the guise of covid. How do we fight back against that?

Great question Groby !  maybe the club can be challenged legally as this clearly falls into ageism inequality bracket. As for covid lots of legal challenges have been successful against the illegal laws passed during it. Most so-called fines have been quashed by the law courts . 

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

SPOILERS!!!!....

....Old men get angry at technology 

No..!! many old man built ,tested and use this technology..I for one..

Many Youngsters are just blind users...& Couldn t solve their own Hex, around their Oct,or Bit around their soggy byte.

Nor solder the right pattern to Muster any Jack pin layout, or conive to contribute what should Beep & what should peep in Wireless Satellite humming-birds.

Go doolally in trying to decide to com or Tel,know their ASPfrom their ADMC..of even find a Way to say HEO to their GSO...be in a MES with their MEO...

Or just struggle to Read a MAP to lay down the fking cable...

Seems there are some on here that would prefer it if public transport was horse and carriage and think anyone deemed old requires a carer to handle so-called modern phonesfor them.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lako42 said:
Club have now announced that all match day tickets (as opposed to season tickets) for the Brentford game will be 'mobile tickets'. They didn't add that those who haven't got a smart phone can go **** themselves, but I will.

Don't worry guys, top will Wang you a donut or tuck you in at night. 

Club is starting to take the piss out of us all and plenty of us ****ing love it. 

Gradual degradation of the treatment of supporters fully in force. 

It’s 2022 fella. If you’re using a burner phone as your main sim I think we’ve got a generational issue.

really don’t see the fuss with this mobile ticketing palarva

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SystonFox said:

It’s 2022 fella. If you’re using a burner phone as your main sim I think we’ve got a generational issue.

really don’t see the fuss with this mobile ticketing palarva

As it doesn't affect you personally I understand why you don't understand the fuss.