Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lako42

Best club in the world.....

2 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Denying someone options of paying for something is an insult to the customer. It's not about being " outraged " it's about being bullied by the club in to what suits them best.

Your last sentence actually makes me laugh - think about it like this…..

Its about being bullied by PAPA LAZAROU in what suits HIM best. LoL

Sorry.

Amazing.

You all have examples of little grannies who won’t be able to attend because they supposedly still use rotary phones.  You care so much about them, but not enough to help them purchase the tickets? Really?  

Thee are one off examples for every situation.  Get over yourselves, and join the rest of the world in the 21st Century.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Yes of course, I forgot, the world belongs to the young don't it. Maybe you would like to bring in euthanasia for everyone that reaches the age of 60, maybe even 50. No need for all these bloody oldies cluttering up the world, that have outgrown the usefulness.  Let's just have a world for the young to enjoy, and screw all the oldies. Fantastic attitude marbles, well done!

Did you just make that up yourself, or did you actually think that’s what I said?

Try reading it again.  Or have someone else read it to you.

Edited by marbles

17 minutes ago, marbles said:

Amazing.

You all have examples of little grannies who won’t be able to attend because they supposedly still use rotary phones.  You care so much about them, but not enough to help them purchase the tickets? Really?  

Thee are one off examples for every situation.  Get over yourselves, and join the rest of the world in the 21st Century.

How sad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

A lot of things are mobile entry only now.

I can’t remember the last time I had a physical ticket for a gig, it’s been years. 

Shh, don’t tell them.  They believe this is new technology created by LCFC to screw over the fans.

Edited by marbles
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, marbles said:

Did you just make that up yourself, or did you actually think that’s what I said?

Try reading it again.  Or have someone else read it to you.

You are belittling older people, calling them little grannies using rotary phones. You are saying they need to get into the 21st century, like the latest technology is something they should find easy to understand. You talk about people helping them get into the ground using the mobile tickets, but as I pointed out in my earlier post, my mates mum goes down on her own, and doesn't have a smart phone, wouldn't know how to use one if she had one, and quite possibly can't even afford one.  You're going on like if you are old and can't use or choose not to use modern technology then bad luck, don't go down and make room for someone who can

Edited by smudger63
  • Like 3

How will this work when I take my kids? They don't have smart phones, can you have multiple tickets on one phone? 

I have opted for physical season ticket as I don't like the idea of tickets on phones. Can see why they are doing it but I also think it should be a personal choice. I bet they still charge the admin fee for every purchase too. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gravel said:

I misread that as having to use Dignitas instead of tifos  Bit extreme. 

All that squinting at LCD screens in dingy gigs Gravel.

get yourself a doctors exemption and a big paper ticket

Do they still allow dingy gigs? I should get out more

EDIT  that was Stevosevic with the earlier gig observation, too many posts too keep track off

Edited by He aint bald
internet overload

3 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Denying someone options of paying for something is an insult to the customer. It's not about being " outraged " it's about being bullied by the club in to what suits them best.

Bullied lol lol lol

Most seem to be thinking that forcing mobile tickets is not a good idea ... for the various reasons noted above.

A few seem to be saying "tough s h i t".  Get in the modern world.

As for other issues ... if you think the club are doing something wrong, then Email them with constructive criticism.  

Do it.

Moaning on here will do no good.  Tell the club directly.    It won't necessarily do any good individually, as they cleared ignored my feedback!   But if enough people tell them, they just might listen.

• Like 3

We were asked if we wanted to opt OUT of mobile tickets during renewal.

We did. There are going to be so, so many problems with them implementing this. Even aside from it alienating areas of the fanbase who aren't tech-savvy, it hasn't been clarified whether your season ticket is downloadable or requires an internet connection to open.

If it's the latter, good luck! You can't even load Livescore in the concourse 95% of the time. Unless they're massively upgrading the wi-fi provision at the ground, expect long queues and delayed kick-offs as thousands of people fumble around trying to load their ticket at the same time. If it is just a QR code, then you may as well print it out anyway to be safe. Which completely defeats the point of doing it in the first place.

I also hope they'll be providing charging points and power banks outside the ground for fans whose phones run out of power before kick off. Not everyone's battery holds out a full day.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, marbles said:

Anyways, I’m done with this topic.

All the “fans” who supposedly “love” this club, can continue on with their never ending search for things to complain about.

Im bored losing it.

Fixed for you 

12 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

We were asked if we wanted to opt OUT of mobile tickets during renewal.

We did. There are going to be so, so many problems with them implementing this. Even aside from it alienating areas of the fanbase who aren't tech-savvy, it hasn't been clarified whether your season ticket is downloadable or requires an internet connection to open.

If it's the latter, good luck! You can't even load Livescore in the concourse 95% of the time. Unless they're massively upgrading the wi-fi provision at the ground, expect long queues and delayed kick-offs as thousands of people fumble around trying to load their ticket at the same time. If it is just a QR code, then you may as well print it out anyway to be safe. Which completely defeats the point of doing it in the first place.

I also hope they'll be providing charging points and power banks outside the ground for fans whose phones run out of power before kick off. Not everyone's battery holds out a full day.

It doesn’t need an internet connection, and wont be a QR code

It is effectively the same as using apple pay/google pay

47 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

A lot of things are mobile entry only now.

I can’t remember the last time I had a physical ticket for a gig, it’s been years. 

That’s it, anyone been on a plane, gone to the cinema, showed an NHS covid pass recently even menus in restaurants are starting to be done by a QR code. Talk about trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, well not even a molehill the amount of people that will be affected by it & to top it all off nobody has actually said that is it that is the only way you will get in tough if you don’t have a phone, of bloody course you will get in via a slip of paper if you don’t have a phone.

Makes me chuckle more because those that are up in arms will probably be vocal in the save the plant thread 

• Like 1